Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shady O'Grady's Rising Star

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shady O'Grady's Rising Star


    Hello Rising Star is a game where you're an artist and you must create your group and become star. But I have a problem gambling is no longer available for sale and I play the demo Does anyone have this game? I would like a link to download the full version of the rising star because I find no link

  • #2
    Definitely a decently fun game. Shame though. It wasn't worth buying when it was available as the dev had the price at $40, which is a bit high for a game like that (even in 2006) and never lowered it (not once during its almost 10 year lifespan), and even cut support for the game once it started being pirated. I recall a thread where he decided against doing a sequel because of the piracy and even abandoned developing PC games in favor of iOS games.

    I'm pretty sure I've got a copy back in my dorm, and I'd offer to send it to you, but I'm out of town and won't be back there for a couple days.

    Comment


    • #3
      I could be wrong, but if I remember correctly, the game won't work on Vista or anything after that.

      Comment


      • #4
        I asked the creator to send me the game but he does not answer
        Originally posted by YoungLondon View Post
        Definitely a decently fun game. Shame though. It wasn't worth buying when it was available as the dev had the price at $40, which is a bit high for a game like that (even in 2006) and never lowered it (not once during its almost 10 year lifespan), and even cut support for the game once it started being pirated. I recall a thread where he decided against doing a sequel because of the piracy and even abandoned developing PC games in favor of iOS games.

        I'm pretty sure I've got a copy back in my dorm, and I'd offer to send it to you, but I'm out of town and won't be back there for a couple days.
        Yes i wish to receive a copy of the full version. Really thanks YoungLondon

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Will View Post
          I could be wrong, but if I remember correctly, the game won't work on Vista or anything after that.
          Works perfectly for me on Windows 7, and I had it working on my Vista partition when I tried that.

          It also works well on the Windows XP virtual machine that comes built in with W7

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by YoungLondon View Post
            Works perfectly for me on Windows 7, and I had it working on my Vista partition when I tried that.

            It also works well on the Windows XP virtual machine that comes built in with W7
            Must have heard wrong. Thanks for clarifying.

            Comment


            • #7
              Yeah, it might've needed to be ran in admin/compatibility mode or needed a DEP exception to get it working (I don't have it on my laptop, so I can't check), but I do know it works without issues. No idea if it works on W8 or W10 though.

              Comment


              • #8
                Bad news, I can't seem to find the files anywhere. Though, there is a torrent up out there that's got 1 seeder, so you could always try that.

                Comment

                Working...
                X