Music Wars Rockstar v0.200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Wars Rockstar v0.200

Click image for larger version  Name:	0D2BBBEC-F04E-442C-9A7C-F216E02A9D6A.png Views:	25 Size:	966.2 KB ID:	10291 Click image for larger version  Name:	EB738763-A819-4348-B339-16C75E21B6CB.png Views:	27 Size:	540.9 KB ID:	10290 Click image for larger version  Name:	746736D7-80CE-4F8F-9DCE-A6F202BD9209.png Views:	26 Size:	236.7 KB ID:	10289

Changes for v0.200

Fixed Android cloud save bug
    Fixed eye selection bug
    You can now only watch an ad for a reward once per week
    Watch Ad for Bonus to Health, Creativity or Happiness
    Watch Ad for $100,000 once you’ve reached at least $100,000
    Added certifications screen under More
    Added certification column to releases table

Android Users, we have moved to Google Play for internal testing. If you would like to test the next version of the game, please add your email to this Google Form: https://forms.gle/iCe6zQQfD6XK8eMW9. If you are unregistered or don't have a forum name, simply write "NA" in that field.

If you're using Android, here's the link below if you've previously added your email address to the Google Form:

Google Play Internal Testing

If you're using iOS, you can use this link to join via the Apple software (note that you might have to install Test Flight from the app store):

iOS - Test Flight link (available sometime tomorrow, 7/8/22)
    Last edited by antuan; 07-07-2022, 11:19 PM.
    [email protected]

I just uploaded a minor patch for this version. It fixes some graphic issues. Also, for testing purposes, health has been reset back to 100 at the start of the game.
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post
      Click image for larger version Name:	0D2BBBEC-F04E-442C-9A7C-F216E02A9D6A.png Views:	25 Size:	966.2 KB ID:	10291 Click image for larger version Name:	EB738763-A819-4348-B339-16C75E21B6CB.png Views:	27 Size:	540.9 KB ID:	10290 Click image for larger version Name:	746736D7-80CE-4F8F-9DCE-A6F202BD9209.png Views:	26 Size:	236.7 KB ID:	10289

Changes for v0.200

Fixed Android cloud save bug
      Fixed eye selection bug
      You can now only watch an ad for a reward once per week
      Watch Ad for Bonus to Health, Creativity or Happiness
      Watch Ad for $100,000 once you’ve reached at least $100,000
      Added certifications screen under More
      Added certification column to releases table

Android Users, we have moved to Google Play for internal testing. If you would like to test the next version of the game, please add your email to this Google Form: https://forms.gle/iCe6zQQfD6XK8eMW9. If you are unregistered or don't have a forum name, simply write "NA" in that field.

If you're using Android, here's the link below if you've previously added your email address to the Google Form:

Google Play Internal Testing

If you're using iOS, you can use this link to join via the Apple software (note that you might have to install Test Flight from the app store):

iOS - Test Flight link (available sometime tomorrow, 7/8/22)
      Man, I really like your game, but there are things we already asked for and you just ignore, like the option to disable chart updates, which only slows down the game for the time to update, and the sound effects that are kind of annoying, the vibes are so boring, and there is a problem, when I go on tour in the local area, events just start happening that DESTROY my career, I spent over AN HOUR to increase my popularity in the other territories, and lost everything in 30 seconds when I toured the local area, this sucks. Please fix this.

Comment

Originally posted by Leandro Dias View Post

Man, I really like your game, but there are things we already asked for and you just ignore, like the option to disable chart updates, which only slows down the game for the time to update, and the sound effects that are kind of annoying, the vibes are so boring, and there is a problem, when I go on tour in the local area, events just start happening that DESTROY my career, I spent over AN HOUR to increase my popularity in the other territories, and lost everything in 30 seconds when I toured the local area, this sucks. Please fix this.

This actually happens in every option actually. It's kinda of a letdown indeed that a lot of events can happen back to back.

Comment

Hello! So yeah, I haven't got much time these days to play the game, so I'll wait for a major update to come I agree with Leandro as well, the gameplay is a bit boring. I think adding Awards ceremonies could spice the gameplay a little bit, or some options which made MW3 addictive for me.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm still working on the next update. I lost a bit of source code which set me back a version but I'm almost back to 0.200. I've also made a number of changes to the gameplay which should hopefully make it more interesting.
            [email protected]

Comment

The only thing that is really annoying me about the game right now is how nearly impossible it is to get at least 70% of fame in all 4 locals at the same time. I think 2 things are causing this problem:

1st thing: the fame destroying events that happen way too often like car accidents and gossip articles. I spent literally 1 hour to get 80% of fame in the US and my local area and within 1 minute all of my effort was all lost while I was focusing in UK and EU because of these events.
              2nd thing: there is no world tour option. If I wanna get world wide famous I need to tour in local area, go for a holiday and rest to get 100% health and not die, then tour in the US, rest, tour in the UK, rest and then tour in the EU. But doing this actually does not get u too WW fame because by the time u get to the last tour your fame will already destroyed in the other locals that u focused first. Adding WW Tour would help a lot because the player would be able to focus in all 4 locals at the same time.

thx for your attention

Comment

Originally posted by timo View Post
                The only thing that is really annoying me about the game right now is how nearly impossible it is to get at least 70% of fame in all 4 locals at the same time. I think 2 things are causing this problem:

1st thing: the fame destroying events that happen way too often like car accidents and gossip articles. I spent literally 1 hour to get 80% of fame in the US and my local area and within 1 minute all of my effort was all lost while I was focusing in UK and EU because of these events.
                2nd thing: there is no world tour option. If I wanna get world wide famous I need to tour in local area, go for a holiday and rest to get 100% health and not die, then tour in the US, rest, tour in the UK, rest and then tour in the EU. But doing this actually does not get u too WW fame because by the time u get to the last tour your fame will already destroyed in the other locals that u focused first. Adding WW Tour would help a lot because the player would be able to focus in all 4 locals at the same time.

thx for your attention
                Good points. I will try to do something about the frequency of the bad random events, and I like the idea of a world tour option but I have to think more about how it should work.
                [email protected]

Comment

Hey antuan
                  I just filled the form 1-2 days ago for testing the game on Google Play, but havn't got a response yet.
                  Are the slots for internal testing filled?

Comment

Originally posted by REC050102 View Post
                    Hey antuan
                    I just filled the form 1-2 days ago for testing the game on Google Play, but havn't got a response yet.
                    Are the slots for internal testing filled?
                    Hey, there's there still some space. I will add you in a minute.
                    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post

Hey, there's there still some space. I will add you in a minute.
                      You and everyone else in the queue should be added now.
                      [email protected]

Comment

I'm in, Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X