Different genre for songs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different genre for songs

Are you guys planning to allow artists to record songs that aren't their genre? I would like to increase the Genre session but I don't feel really motivated to have multiple genres and my pop artist can only record pop songs. It's kinda boring tbh

Also it would be fun to be allowed to record like 1 song so I can setup who's going to be the songwriters and the producer. That would make projects much more diverse and fun to make.

Comment

YoungLondon

Comment

I agree!

I’ve been saying for a while that the genres and collaborations feature need some tweaking. It would be cool if other characters collaborated with one another more often too.

Comment

Originally posted by jaleeljohnson105 View Post
          I agree!

I’ve been saying for a while that the genres and collaborations feature need some tweaking. It would be cool if other characters collaborated with one another more often too.
          Exactly. Genre in collaborations should be the same way as remixes: creating a song in the feature's genre.

Comment

Set a period of hiatus for a band would be nice so we could work with the artists in their solo careers.
            Also create side projects shouldn't decrease a band popularity. Usually fans get hyped when they see something like that happening.

Comment

Working...
            X