X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheRyanLee
    replied
    Originally posted by Blackfemme View Post

Normally I don't really book media just because I can't be bothered. Songs still chart well for me with artists 60% and over. I tend to only use media if I see a single or album is close to no. 1 or getting certified platinum.
    Thanks for the info. I've never tried skipping media. I think I'll do what you do from now on.

Leave a comment:

• Blackfemme
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRyanLee View Post
    Can anyone tell me what would happen if I just skip media booking altogether? How much of a negative impact would it have on my artists? I wonder if my save would be ruined if I just stopped booking media..
    Normally I don't really book media just because I can't be bothered. Songs still chart well for me with artists 60% and over. I tend to only use media if I see a single or album is close to no. 1 or getting certified platinum.

Leave a comment:

• TheRyanLee
    replied
    Can anyone tell me what would happen if I just skip media booking altogether? How much of a negative impact would it have on my artists? I wonder if my save would be ruined if I just stopped booking media..

Leave a comment:

• jvinp
    replied
    This is an amazing suggestion! I purposefully keep my label's roster limited so that I don't have to deal with booking media for a lot of different acts. I'd love having auto media booking as an option.

Leave a comment:

• TheRyanLee
    started a topic Auto Media Booking

Auto Media Booking

Hi, I'm a long time MW gamer. I bought the FM expansion and I love it! I really only have one issue with the game. Can we get auto media booking added? This is the only thing keeping me from continuing my save. I just don't have the time to book day-to-day media for 20+ artists. It's a tedious, antiquated process that I would love to forget. In fact, if you gave me the option to turn media and its effects off completely, I would do that. I love what you guys have done with the game. I'm so excited to see what the future brings. It's Christmas come early if we get auto media booking.
Working...
X