Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remix Singles + Random flop

YoungLondon antuan

They should be like normal singles, be able to compet on awards and all the stuff from the normal singles, but still peak sales on first week and every week selling less
    And this random flop doesn't add nothing in the game, just make the chart history ugly, because what's the point to have #1 in USA, Canada, UK, Europe e Asia and be #60 in LA?
    If you could fix this issues on 1.14x it would be so much better

I'll forward the remix single stuff to Antuan.

Re: flops. Those releases of yours that flop, what's the popularity of the artist in each region, and what's the marketing campaign chosen for each region?
    Anecdotally, a lot of my experiences with those charting numbers is usually because my artist has a low popularity in one or two specific regions, or because I cheaped out and didn't go with a decent marketing campaign in those regions.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungLondon View Post
      I'll forward the remix single stuff to Antuan.

Re: flops. Those releases of yours that flop, what's the popularity of the artist in each region, and what's the marketing campaign chosen for each region?
      Anecdotally, a lot of my experiences with those charting numbers is usually because my artist has a low popularity in one or two specific regions, or because I cheaped out and didn't go with a decent marketing campaign in those regions.
      Ok, thank you so much, it's gonna make the game so much better for me
      And the random flop is a issue that antuan put on 1.10x I guess, sometimes randomly a single or album can be a flop in a specific location, what makes the chart history ugly because sometimes a song is number one in every location except for LA
      sorry for my english, I'm learning

Comment

Working...
      X