Greatest Hits / Compilations Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Hits / Compilations Suggestion

So... A thing that is normal in the music industry is to an artist release mutiple compilations/greatest hits through out their career

When we release a compilation in MWE the first time we do we can't use the old singles anymore that came out in that particular greatest hits

In my opinion they should be availble forever...

also please put the option to also put new songs on a tracklist of a compilation... ok?

thanks

antuan YoungLondon

Originally posted by luuizhenriquem View Post

also please put the option to also put new songs on a tracklist of a compilation... ok?

antuan YoungLondon
    You actually can do this already. In the editor, go to Release Types, select Compilation, and click the checkbox that says "Include B-Sides".

Comment

Originally posted by YoungLondon View Post

You actually can do this already. In the editor, go to Release Types, select Compilation, and click the checkbox that says "Include B-Sides".
      I tried this but it doesn't apply for songs that hasn't been released. Just songs that were put on a record/ep

Comment

Originally posted by luuizhenriquem View Post

I tried this but it doesn't apply for songs that hasn't been released. Just songs that were put on a record/ep
        It's supposed to (it's not on my end either). Floating it up Antuan's way so he can fix it.

Comment

Working...
        X