No announcement yet.

Things I hope we get on the new update!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things I hope we get on the new update!

Here’s a list of things I hope we get on the new update:

1. radio play/air play, (which has been confirmed)
    - also being able to pay for more radio play like payola (lol)

2. Autobooking acts - when you have to book them to appear on shows and other things it could be a bit frustrating to have to book all your acts just so your sales can be boosted up

3. Joint tours and album

4. Label compilations

5. Pre order - Having a pre order and seeing how many people have pre ordered the project

6. Merch

7. A section where we get to see the most selling album/single is and also get to see that artist with the most sales.

8. Different album types - being able to release different album types such as a Deluxe Version, visual album, target exclusive, maybe add a couple more tracks if they live in a certain area.

9. Spotify/Apple Music Playlist And also being able to pay to have them on there.

10. Social Media - not necessarily a whole social media section but there should be a way to start a hashtag to boost more sales or streams idk.

———

what do you want on the update? comment please I’d love to know!

antuan
    I hope we get these things in the next update but if we don’t I understand. Thank you to Antuan and anyone who is working with him! I have so much fun with this game and appreciate all the hard work you do for it!
    Last edited by mwelol; 08-02-2018, 04:26 PM.

I think the payola thing should give a penalty (for example, reduce some of the recording label reputation), bc it's ilegal in the real life. lol.

Comment

• mwelol
      mwelol commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree. Also being able to get a radio deal would be cool
Working...
X