Discounts & other suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discounts & other suggestions

I think that there should be an option to set a song or album for a discount in order to give it a boost, especially if it is close to #1.

Profits from sales could be lowered in order to balance it out though.

Also, I think that the release of music videos should affect the sales of a song. Furthermore, I think we should be able to release multiple videos for a song (audio, lyric, dance, official etc).

Another suggestion is that remixes should chart with the original song in order for it to be more realistic.

We should also be able to withhold our songs from streaming services in order to increase pure sales (which would remove all earnings from stream royalties, balancing it out).

It would also be great if when we released an album, album tracks could chart for a week so we could get an idea of which songs should be released as singles.

And, I know it's been suggested a million and one times but re-releases would be my number one request for the game!

I would love everything mentioned. I really would. It would make the game even better for myself and bring more of a realism and challenge to it.

Of course there are bugs that still need fixing and some current features that need tweaking (like the amount of money you get from streaming) but I would love to see some if not all of these added

antuan

Comment

Good ideas. Yeah, I think we should bring some of these in at some point. Sorry for the lack of new features and updates. I'm hoping I'll be able to pick up intensity on development pretty soon.
      [email protected]

Comment

My suggestion is do 3 different charts in every location
        - Digital Sales Chart
        - Radio Chart
        - Streaming Chart
        And these 3 charts together will impact in the official chart, USA Singles Chart for example, but, in the place of sales, will be points
        And, in the editor, we can be choose how much "liked" our artists are in wich plataform, something like the barriers
        Radio: 60%
        Digital: 90%
        Streaming: 40%
        I know that's really difficult, but I think that's gonna be so much more realistic

Comment

Originally posted by couture View Post
          My suggestion is do 3 different charts in every location
          - Digital Sales Chart
          - Radio Chart
          - Streaming Chart
          And these 3 charts together will impact in the official chart, USA Singles Chart for example, but, in the place of sales, will be points
          And, in the editor, we can be choose how much "liked" our artists are in wich plataform, something like the barriers
          Radio: 60%
          Digital: 90%
          Streaming: 40%
          I know that's really difficult, but I think that's gonna be so much more realistic
          antuan maybe you like

Comment

Working...
          X