Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some suggestions

TUTORIAL:
    I think a tutorial would help a lot in the beggining of the game. Explain how the game works.

Signing Acts:

It would really cool if you could "follow" an artist and when the contract is expiring you receive a notification. So you can approach him/her.
    The negotion with artist of your own label is very unreal and is not flexible.
    Would be cool if you actually can negotiate with the artist you approach.

Collaboration:

The collaborations should increase the sales of the singles/album.
    The colllaborations should increase the quality of the songs, not decrease like the 90% of the times happen.
    You should not paay for collaborating with artist of your label. Also you don't have to pay.

Delaying tours/ albums instead of canceling them.

you can put artists on your short list (I think that's what it's called). When they are released from their contract, it will give you a notification in the ticker.

re: collaborations, I think you need to need to match the artist(s) to the song attributes. When I make collabs between two artists of the same genre, and the song is a good match for the genre, it usually turns out well. But if you try to collab a pop singer and rapper, not so good. Which is kind of realistic - there are SOME good collabs like that, but most are not that great.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubyalicious View Post
      you can put artists on your short list (I think that's what it's called). When they are released from their contract, it will give you a notification in the ticker.

re: collaborations, I think you need to need to match the artist(s) to the song attributes. When I make collabs between two artists of the same genre, and the song is a good match for the genre, it usually turns out well. But if you try to collab a pop singer and rapper, not so good. Which is kind of realistic - there are SOME good collabs like that, but most are not that great.
      abut first tan you, but even when i put two rappers in the same song it must be a realy good ones to boost the quality of the songs

Comment

YoungLondon

Comment

Working...
        X