Huge list of suggestions for MWE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge list of suggestions for MWE

Just some thoughts that I have while playing the game. Sorry for my bad english tho.

- Streams + sales integration: Each region should have separate streaming count, like the sales. And the certifications of each region could be based on pure sales + streams.

- Re-balance single sales, with physical sales very much lower than the digital single sales;

- RADIO/AIRPLAY SYSTEM: It would be very great if we could put our singles into an airplay system, that could give more CHART STABILITY instead of only popularity. The singles could be released on specific radio stations, according to its musical genre. For example, Pop: (AC Radio, Pop Radio, Rhythmic Radio, Dance Radio) | Pop/R&B: (Pop radio, AC radio, Rhythmic radio) | R&B: (Urban radio, Rhythmic radio, AC radio) | Rock: (Rock radio, Alternative radio) | Country: (Country radio) | Indie: (Alternative Radio), etc. It would be very awesome if we could see the audience of each song.

- STREAMS COUNT FOR MAIN CHARTS: As said in the first point, it would be incredible if streams could count also for the official charts, along with pure sales and radio airplay.

- RE-RELEASE ALBUMS: Some artists like Mariah Carey, Beyoncé, Alicia Keys, Michael Jackson, Katy Perry, P!nk and Rihanna did this many times.

- AWARD PERFORMANCE: Will increase sales and stability to each single, based in its QUALITY and ARTIST'S POPULARITY

- AFRICAN CONTINENT: Even if Africa isn't one of the greatest music markets, we would be able to perform in african countries like South Africa and Nigeria, that have a great demand in real life.

- Compilations should be unlimited to release. Many labels released multiple compilations with their artists like Warner did with Madonna and Sony with Michael and Mariah.

- SINGLES STABILITY: Based on streaming + pure sales + airplay system.

- ALBUMS STABILITY: Based on popularity and current single charting.

- NON-SINGLES CHARTING AT MAIN CHARTS: When a huge artist release its album, some songs of this album normally chart for one or two weeks after the original release. Taylor & Adele saw this with 1989 and 25. It doesn't need the chart run of the song - just the peak. And only artists with +95% popularity in a country should have this.

- PROMO SINGLES CHARTING AT MAIN CHARTS - same method as the previous point, but this time with a little more quantity.
    Last edited by timberlago; 07-21-2017, 05:43 PM.

antuan read about this

Comment

Comment

I also feel like previous albums and singles should have a sales boost when a new album is released.

Comment

This list of suggestions is surely very interesting but guys, don't you think it would be a bit hard and difficult to introduce in game a system that complicated as the real world one? I mean, streaming points adding to sales points, airplay...come on guys, it's a game, I'm sure Antuan will work to make it the most realistic that he can, but some requests are too much in my opinion (even if I would love to see them applied in the game). Let's hope for now that the chart system gets fixed for what it is now!

Comment

Originally posted by Monky_2405 View Post
            This list of suggestions is surely very interesting but guys, don't you think it would be a bit hard and difficult to introduce in game a system that complicated as the real world one? I mean, streaming points adding to sales points, airplay...come on guys, it's a game, I'm sure Antuan will work to make it the most realistic that he can, but some requests are too much in my opinion (even if I would love to see them applied in the game). Let's hope for now that the chart system gets fixed for what it is now!
            we're not obligating him, it was just some thoughts that I had that could help him, because there are so many suggestion threads...

Comment

antuan please

Comment

antuan please

Comment

This is amazing. antuan please consider this

Comment

YoungLondon

Comment

Working...
                    X