My Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Suggestions

I've been playing MWR2 for a long time and all my sugestions was made based on that.. Sorry for my english

-Increase number of Artists performing at Awards. Suggestion: Minimum 8

- Option to make a colab. tour (between 2 artists)

- Festivals should increase the sales of latest releases ( artists who perform, obviously)

-Increase the maximum number of members in a band (kpop bands have about 6 or 10 members)

- Option to release a Remix Album ( An released album would be relaunched with the remixed tracks)

- Deluxe Album (complete album already released + some unreleased tracks)

- DVD must have a specific chart

- Actually we know that one artist don’t need 10 years of carrer to fill a stadium with 20,000 or 30,000. In MWR2 even with large sales and large popularity I could not fill a stadium with 25,000, for example, because my artist was young in music industry. Sugestion: Popularity , sale albums and sale singles should count more to Increase the public of shows instead of years of career . The World of Music is like this today.

- Option solo career (in MWR2). It’s a very cool option but my band retire 1 year after my solo member made his debut. This was so disappointing. Sugestion: the band could retire after 3 years without activity (or simply not left the music industry)

- I never can hire some artist when his contract with Another Label over, even if I select to shortlist. When I notice, the artist has already hired by another label. So I think this should have some sort of differentiated notification.

- Its not a important thing but it would de nice if we could select a image to be the cover of the released albums.

Originally posted by vinicellis View Post
    I've been playing MWR2 for a long time and all my sugestions was made based on that.. Sorry for my english

-Increase number of Artists performing at Awards. Suggestion: Minimum 8

- Option to make a colab. tour (between 2 artists)

- Festivals should increase the sales of latest releases ( artists who perform, obviously)

-Increase the maximum number of members in a band (kpop bands have about 6 or 10 members)

- Option to release a Remix Album ( An released album would be relaunched with the remixed tracks)

- Deluxe Album (complete album already released + some unreleased tracks)

- DVD must have a specific chart

- Actually we know that one artist don’t need 10 years of carrer to fill a stadium with 20,000 or 30,000. In MWR2 even with large sales and large popularity I could not fill a stadium with 25,000, for example, because my artist was young in music industry. Sugestion: Popularity , sale albums and sale singles should count more to Increase the public of shows instead of years of career . The World of Music is like this today.

- Option solo career (in MWR2). It’s a very cool option but my band retire 1 year after my solo member made his debut. This was so disappointing. Sugestion: the band could retire after 3 years without activity (or simply not left the music industry)

- I never can hire some artist when his contract with Another Label over, even if I select to shortlist. When I notice, the artist has already hired by another label. So I think this should have some sort of differentiated notification.

- Its not a important thing but it would de nice if we could select a image to be the cover of the released albums.

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll definitely keep them in mind.
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X