Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaleeljohnson105 View Post
    Any news on progress?
    Progress is a bit slow on the next update. With this latest test update, some changes were made on the backend to fix some bugs, some users have been having an issue where their main menu's broken. Thanks to their reports, we know what's causing this but not why those users are experiencing it and others aren't, so that's our top priority right now.

Comment

First I want to congratulate the work of adding new things in the game, I think it's fantastic. But I also think it's imperative that we have a stable version of the game. My suggestion is that for the next updates, you only work on bug fixes, and add new features only after delivering a 100% version of the game. I can be a tester of the new patches before making it available here. YoungLondon antuan

Comment

any news YoungLondon antuan ??

Comment

Originally posted by luuizhenriquem View Post
          any news YoungLondon antuan ??
          We think we've squashed the bug that was preventing people from loading the game. We're gonna do a little more testing before rolling out the officlal 1.17, but we're aiming to have it out within the next week or so.

Comment

Any update/progress as of yet?

Its been a while.

Comment

Any update/progress as of yet?

Its been a while.
              We're working on the next update. It was going to come much sooner than now planned, but something's come up.that we're going to have to address before we release the next update.

Comment

the Release Type section is not being possible to make changes, in this Update

Comment

Waiting for a new Update to come out Or Music Wars Superstar arrives in a beta

Comment

I can't release collabs and remixes in this version.

Comment

Originally posted by rebukeyuyi View Post
                      I can't release collabs and remixes in this version.
                      How do you mean? They wont show up as being addable for singles, albums, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungLondon View Post

How do you mean? They wont show up as being addable for singles, albums, etc?
                        When I go to create a collab/remix, I have to pick a song but when picked it will go to the normal release. It will ask for the name, numbers of copies and nothing about the collab/remix.

Comment

Originally posted by rebukeyuyi View Post

When I go to create a collab/remix, I have to pick a song but when picked it will go to the normal release. It will ask for the name, numbers of copies and nothing about the collab/remix.
                          What type of release are you trying to create? You won't see the new song appear if its a compilation because it needs to be already released.
                          antuan@codeforjustice.com

Comment

Quick question, how do you short list artists that you currently have signed?

Comment

Quick question, how do you short list artists that you currently have signed?
                              There's a button next to the 'Overview' heading on the profile screen.
                              antuan@codeforjustice.com

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post

What type of release are you trying to create? You won't see the new song appear if its a compilation because it needs to be already released.
                                I just can't record a collab or remix. It doesn't work. I click on the collaboration/remix button and click on select song, but when I select the song it should go back the collab or remix tab, but it goes to the release tab.

edit: I was doing it wrong, nevermind.
                                Last edited by rebukeyuyi; 04-03-2019, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X