MWE v1.15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monky_2405 View Post

It may also depend on the day your save is showing. If you're playing on mondays or tuesdays it will show two weeks later only because the charts update is past tuesday, I always play on wednesday/thursday for this reason!
    Wait, I've never been aware that you could manually change the day you play on... How do you do this?

In the editor, when I select dates, it's still the Monday/Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by JustLuke View Post

Wait, I've never been aware that you could manually change the day you play on... How do you do this?

In the editor, click "Edit" at the top, and change the second drop down menu next to "Game Starts". The days won't be labeled, it's just the dates, so if you want to use an older start date you'll need to pull up a calendar you should be able to figure out which days are what.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungLondon View Post

In the editor, click "Edit" at the top, and change the second drop down menu next to "Game Starts". The days won't be labeled, it's just the dates, so if you want to use an older start date you'll need to pull up a calendar you should be able to figure out which days are what.
        I already know about that bit, but it would still be Sunday's for me. No matter what date I select as it goes weekly. I just don't understand how you make it so you can have your game on Tuesdays/Wednesdays etc.

EDIT: Oh wow, nevermind. I was completely wrong and not looking properly aha

Comment

Originally posted by JustLuke View Post

I do this in the editor, clicking on the edit button, you can change the start date and you can choose any day you want! You have to set your computer clock to the American standard to, basically you have to set MM/dd/yyyy

Comment

It was so hard to get hit singles in the United States in MWR2,
            Take a look: https://web.archive.org/web/20150327...ad.php?t=19593

Comment

Unrelated, but does anyone have the game files to MWR 1.29? I'be been looking for it. It highkey is the best version of the game and I miss it.

Comment

Working...
              X