No announcement yet.

V1.12 RC1: Global vs. Empire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I unistalled the previous version and installed the updated one but I can't open the game because it says "failed to load external". YoungLondon can you help me?
    Last edited by Monky_2405; 06-21-2018, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Monky_2405 View Post
      I unistalled the previous version and installed the updated one but I can't open the game because it says "failed to load external". YoungLondon can you help me?
      Try downloading the patch linked on the first page, but only install the Externals folder included with it.

Originally posted by grumpily14 View Post
      I’ve encountered a bug where my game just randomly closes (with no error message or anything) when moving between weeks.
      This was using the RLMod2 but I’m unsure whether it occurs in the default data too.
      How far in did you get? Did you do anything specific before you simmed to the next week that might've caused this?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungLondon View Post

Try downloading the patch linked on the first page, but only install the Externals folder included with it.
        Already tried it! And the game still can't load external file v4rev.
        Plus, I don't know why I have the game installed twice on my computer...one is the latest version (and it's in the music wars folder), the other one is the patch on the first page installed in the code for justice folder!

Comment

Originally posted by Monky_2405 View Post

Already tried it! And the game still can't load external file v4rev.
          Plus, I don't know why I have the game installed twice on my computer...one is the latest version (and it's in the music wars folder), the other one is the patch on the first page installed in the code for justice folder!
          The Music Wars folder is where the latest versions install to, so I'd stick to whatever's there for now.
          Are you loading the one from that folder? That patch comes with that v4rev external. If that's not the one you're trying, copy the externals from that folder over to the one that's throwing the error and see if it works.

Comment

How far in did you get? Did you do anything specific before you simmed to the next week that might've caused this?
            I don’t specifically remember how far I got, but it has happened multiple times. I am able to reload the game and be at the same point I was before I simulated, and it simulates forwards without an issue

I didn’t do anything specific, and I redid all the same things when I reloded the game and it simmed .

Comment

Can someone explain the Global vs. Empire storyline? I'm not sure what differences in the game I should be looking for...

Comment

Originally posted by zlynch View Post
                Can someone explain the Global vs. Empire storyline? I'm not sure what differences in the game I should be looking for...
                The characters on each label have been rewritten, have rendered photos, and both the character bio's and label descriptions tell a shared story/history between the two labels.

It's the first part of a larger plan to rewrite and expand the default database's characters so they seem more personable and more fun to play. Eventually, as more updates come out, the rest of the labels will be similarly updated and filled out, and we hope, the default database will seem just as lively as the mod.

It is worth noting if you only play with the mod, you won't notice any of these story changes as they're exclusive to the default database.

Comment

Do u guys have any news?

Comment

It has been quite some time since our last major update... Anyways.

Comment

I won't say much, but there's definitely an update in the works, and one that you guys will definitely like.

Comment

I won't say much, but there's definitely an update in the works, and one that you guys will definitely like.
                        I asked antuan on facebook and he said we'll about to get this new update this summer. Can you give more details please? What is about to come in this new update

Comment

We'll have more news later this month regarding what's coming in the update.

Comment

YoungLondon

man can you just say me if Antuan will add that system of choosing the amount of tickets for each show?

Comment

GIVE US NEWS

mylifeiscrazy.gif

Comment

come on YoungLondon antuan ... ANYTHING?

mylifeiscrazy.gif

Comment

Working...
                              X