V1.12 RC1: Global vs. Empire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Felipe Nunes View Post
    I know this place is reserved for reporting bugs, but I'd like to suggest something for the game:

when we edit a venue in the Editor, we generally stipulate the maximum capacity of the venue.

it would be a lot of fun if, during the game, when we scheduled the shows, every time we clicked in the place we wanted to schedule there was a bar whose scrolling allowed us to determine how many tickets we would like to make available for the concert. The maximum of that bar would be the total capacity of the venue we stipulate in the Editor.

I sketched an example.

I know there are bugs to be repaired, but if it is possible to add this to the game, it would greatly improve the experience, it would make it more fun.

antuan you think u can add this to the game?

Comment

• antuan
      antuan commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool idea. I will add in a future update.

Originally posted by luuizhenriquem View Post

antuan you think u can add this to the game?
    and when will you release a new update? it has been a while since the actual...

Comment

would it be too much to ask for u to also put this in rebirth 2? lol antuan

Comment

where are the news?

Comment

You can download the official v1.12 (full install) from this temporary link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fjw...ew?usp=sharing
          antuan@codeforjustice.com

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post
            You can download the official v1.12 (full install) from this temporary link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fjw...ew?usp=sharing
            isn't this the same as this one?

Comment

isn't this the same as this one?
              It fixes the issue of the game not simming passed the first week.

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post
                when i click to install de exe from this link it says i already have the same file installed, but my version is 1.10

Comment

oh well... I think everyone gave up? :/

Comment

Originally posted by iButters View Post

when i click to install de exe from this link it says i already have the same file installed, but my version is 1.10
                    You have to uninstall the game first, sorry about that.

Comment

oh well... I think everyone gave up? :/
                      We will continue updating the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Felipe Nunes View Post
                        I know this place is reserved for reporting bugs, but I'd like to suggest something for the game:

when we edit a venue in the Editor, we generally stipulate the maximum capacity of the venue.

it would be a lot of fun if, during the game, when we scheduled the shows, every time we clicked in the place we wanted to schedule there was a bar whose scrolling allowed us to determine how many tickets we would like to make available for the concert. The maximum of that bar would be the total capacity of the venue we stipulate in the Editor.

I sketched an example.

I know there are bugs to be repaired, but if it is possible to add this to the game, it would greatly improve the experience, it would make it more fun.

antuan will you add this to the game? please say yes, this could be amazing!!

And just one more thing: playing the game I found a bug: I can't cancel a show or a tour.

Comment

So what mods work with this version? Or do we have to use the default database?

Comment

Originally posted by grumpily14 View Post
                            So what mods work with this version? Or do we have to use the default database?
                            The RLMod2 should work. I've been using it on my end without any major issues (at least any that aren't present in the latest build, which Antuan is aware of). I also imagine the mods that one pulls from - the RLMod1, Ultimate Real Mod, and Brazilian Mod - should work as well, though I haven't tested any of those myself. Past saves from old builds are probably going to be the buggie

Either way, if you're playing and encounter bugs, you should specify which dataset (default or mod), and how old of a save you're playing with, when you encounter the bug. It'll make it easier for Antuan to track down and squash for future builds, and figure out if it's something that's specific to any mod's dataset.

Comment

I’ve encountered a bug where my game just randomly closes (with no error message or anything) when moving between weeks.
                              This was using the RLMod2 but I’m unsure whether it occurs in the default data too.

Comment

Working...
                              X