Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V1.12 RC1: Global vs. Empire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I know this place is reserved for reporting bugs, but I'd like to suggest something for the game:

    when we edit a venue in the Editor, we generally stipulate the maximum capacity of the venue.

    it would be a lot of fun if, during the game, when we scheduled the shows, every time we clicked in the place we wanted to schedule there was a bar whose scrolling allowed us to determine how many tickets we would like to make available for the concert. The maximum of that bar would be the total capacity of the venue we stipulate in the Editor.

    I sketched an example.

    I know there are bugs to be repaired, but if it is possible to add this to the game, it would greatly improve the experience, it would make it more fun.





    Last edited by Felipe Nunes; 03-28-2018, 08:16 PM.

    Comment


    • mayconpolicarpo
      mayconpolicarpo commented
      Editing a comment
      It would also be interesting, the possibility of starting the pre-sale of tickets and in case of sold out, could add more tickets. Alice mode? Maybe.... hahaha

    • Felipe Nunes
      Felipe Nunes commented
      Editing a comment
      It doesn't even have a pre-order, it would be asking a lot I think (sad but true)...

      if we only get the possibility to choose how many tickets we want to make available (within the venue capacity) will already be a big gain!

    • mayconpolicarpo
      mayconpolicarpo commented
      Editing a comment
      Really, you're quite right. hahhahaha

  • #17
    Originally posted by Felipe Nunes View Post
    I know this place is reserved for reporting bugs, but I'd like to suggest something for the game:

    when we edit a venue in the Editor, we generally stipulate the maximum capacity of the venue.

    it would be a lot of fun if, during the game, when we scheduled the shows, every time we clicked in the place we wanted to schedule there was a bar whose scrolling allowed us to determine how many tickets we would like to make available for the concert. The maximum of that bar would be the total capacity of the venue we stipulate in the Editor.

    I sketched an example.

    I know there are bugs to be repaired, but if it is possible to add this to the game, it would greatly improve the experience, it would make it more fun.



    Yeessss, please antuan this is possible? It would be amazing

    Comment


    • #18
      Originally posted by Felipe Nunes View Post
      I know this place is reserved for reporting bugs, but I'd like to suggest something for the game:

      when we edit a venue in the Editor, we generally stipulate the maximum capacity of the venue.

      it would be a lot of fun if, during the game, when we scheduled the shows, every time we clicked in the place we wanted to schedule there was a bar whose scrolling allowed us to determine how many tickets we would like to make available for the concert. The maximum of that bar would be the total capacity of the venue we stipulate in the Editor.

      I sketched an example.

      I know there are bugs to be repaired, but if it is possible to add this to the game, it would greatly improve the experience, it would make it more fun.




      I have been suggesting this since the MWR2 days, I hope we get it lol

      Comment


      • #19
        I hope we get it

        Comment


        • #20
          Originally posted by Felipe Nunes View Post
          I hope we get it
          Me too, it would be so much plesent to play... antuan make this happen... You should also update MWR2 with it lol

          Comment


          • #21
            Ever since I updated to this version I can't simulate a week

            Comment


            • #22
              So I installed the new version my game stopped working all together but now that I reinstalled it, it's asking me for my key, I don't know where is it, so I'm blocked. I sent a mail to antuan back in March about it. I was patient cause I assume he was busy but we're mid-april and still hasn't had an answer from him.... What's happening?

              Comment


              • #23
                Originally posted by xalric View Post
                So I installed the new version my game stopped working all together but now that I reinstalled it, it's asking me for my key, I don't know where is it, so I'm blocked. I sent a mail to antuan back in March about it. I was patient cause I assume he was busy but we're mid-april and still hasn't had an answer from him.... What's happening?
                My game doesn't work even when I uninstall and reinstall it, and it seems that Antuan has gone MIA again

                Comment


                • #24
                  Would be nice for the consumers to be given updates on a game that's been broken for nearly a year :/

                  Comment


                  • #25

                    Comment


                    • #26
                      This is honestly ridiculous we paid for this product

                      Comment


                      • #27
                        antuan any chance you could add the system that allows us to choose how many tickets we would like to make available for the concerts? I think this would be a great improvement for the game.

                        Comment


                        • #28
                          Originally posted by Felipe Nunes View Post
                          antuan any chance you could add the system that allows us to choose how many tickets we would like to make available for the concerts? I think this would be a great improvement for the game.
                          antuan make this happen please... And give us an update... Come one... I know you are busy but just let us know that you are still here...

                          Comment


                          • #29
                            Originally posted by luuizhenriquem View Post

                            antuan make this happen please... And give us an update... Come one... I know you are busy but just let us know that you are still here...

                            please antuan !

                            Comment


                            • #30
                              I should be able to return to updating the game next week. Sorry about the delay -- life happens.
                              antuan@codeforjustice.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X