Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V1.12 RC1: Global vs. Empire

Overview

Attached is the release candidate for 1.12. Provided things go smoothly with this round of testing, this version will be the new official version, uploaded to the Steam platform, and testing will commence for Mac Version. I'm happy to announce this version includes a revamped dataset which begins the integration of more vivid storylines for the record labels. This update includes storylines for the Global and Empire record labels and accompanying graphics.

Instructions

The patch should contain 3 folders (Acts, Externals, and Files) and 1 executable. Add these files to the game directory (Tip: Please do not delete any of the existing folders, just overwrite any of the existing files therein, adding anything else that appears new).

ATTENTION: Please upgrade from either version 1.11 or one of the several versions of 1.12x of the game only if you intend to report bugs on the game. It will be less helpful if you report bugs from earlier versions of the game.

Changes

The build includes some minor fixes that should improve playability and enjoyment, but the major change is the Global and Empire storyline. Thus we shall accord priority to inquiries/bugs that relate to the new default data pack rather than bugs or issues that result from any game mods or past saves. When posting an issue, please also indicate whether the bug occurs in the new default data or the RLMod.

Cheers

Click here to download the patch.
    Last edited by antuan; 03-22-2018, 08:03 PM.
    antuan@codeforjustice.com

I started playing Antuan, first two bugs:

1. Collaborations and song that are being offered to your artists don't show on the release page when it's time, for example, to release an album (in the case of the song they offer you, you can only see the last one). If you go to find these songs in the "songs" section, they are here but it shows in the "releases" tab a lot of titles with the "single release" note. In the case of the collaboration song, it doesn't show when you try to release it, but it show another song that was not there.
    Speaking of Collaboration, if you set your release right after you arranged it, you can release it as a single or include it in an album without any problems..the bug occurs if you set the collaboration and then you try to release it later!

2. US charts are showing their result a week later, while the other ones are correct. This only happens with artists managed by the A.I. The album release date results to be, for A.I. releases, the same day for all the regions, except for the US where the release date is a day a day after (ex: CAN/EUR/LAT/AS/UK : 02/11/2013, US: 02/12/2013)

The first bug was present in the previous version too, and now it's showing with the default databse, the second one is from the default database as I still didn't start a game with the RLMod wirh this new version
    Last edited by Monky_2405; 03-23-2018, 05:49 AM.

Comment

sounds iconic tbh

Comment

Other two:

1. Physical singles are disabled, if I change the release date tho the game "unblocks" physical release for US singles, and want to me to choose how many copies to produce. That's for both RLMod and Data
        2. If I have two music videos to release the same week, the game crushes when I want to release the second one, and when I reload the game both music videos are gone!

Comment

I can't even advance to the following week

Both with default and mod.
          Last edited by junglefish; 03-23-2018, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by junglefish View Post
            I can't even advance to the following week

Comment

Originally posted by Felipe Nunes View Post

It seems to be working fine for Monky_2405 though, so maybe the problem is on my side :/

Comment

Can someone help me? it say can't load external

Comment

Originally posted by junglefish View Post

It seems to be working fine for Monky_2405 though, so maybe the problem is on my side :/

save your files and reinstall the game

Comment

Originally posted by Felipe Nunes View Post

save your files and reinstall the game
                    Thanks for the help, it worked!
                    Last edited by junglefish; 03-23-2018, 07:20 PM.

Comment

I have the same problem. It will not advance to the next week
                      Is it something I have done wrong?

Is it not possible we can download the whole game of V1.12 RC1 on the main download page, besides adding so many files

I look forward to the day this game works again

I have tried reinstalling, the same problem.. would be great as said if i can install the current game in one go
                      Last edited by dauphin; 03-24-2018, 06:56 AM.

Comment

• junglefish
                        junglefish commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Did you try updating from one of the 1.12 previous builds? I tried updating from 1.0.0 the first time and that didn't work.
                        Then, I uninstalled everything (without forgetting to do a back up of my files), reinstalled the 1.0.0 files and updated to 1.12 build 4. After that, I updated to 1.12 RC1 and now it works.

Originally posted by Monky_2405 View Post
                      Other two:

1. Physical singles are disabled, if I change the release date tho the game "unblocks" physical release for US singles, and want to me to choose how many copies to produce. That's for both RLMod and Data
                      2. If I have two music videos to release the same week, the game crushes when I want to release the second one, and when I reload the game both music videos are gone!
                      Just for this one, I don't believe this is a bug. You can change this in the editor yourself

Comment

Originally posted by JustLuke View Post

Just for this one, I don't believe this is a bug. You can change this in the editor yourself
                        Yes I know and I did! What I mean is that when I change the release date the physical release date for the US switch from “unreleased” to the date I select and since I can’t put it back to unreleased I had to set “0” copies

Comment

Charts are still unreal and if we get 2 vids at the same week the game crashes lol

Comment

Originally posted by luuizhenriquem View Post
                            Charts are still unreal and if we get 2 vids at the same week the game crashes lol
                            This, the chart problem is real. It shoulb be similar to the MWR2 one!

Comment

Working...
                            X