Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build 5

Instructions

You should only have to overwrite the externals folder and the main game file. If you don't already have the latest active and settings files you can overwrite them too. Be warned, however, if you replace the active and settings files you will have to enter your serial again, which I know can be a pain.

Changes

Added songwriters toggle [see screenshot for example]

This new option allows players to also select from individuals artistswho are not exclusively songwriting acts but sometimes write commercially for other bands. Previously you only access to those exclusive songwriting acts and band members.

Added production toggle

Added director toggle

I fixed a bug that took the player to an empty band profile screen after selecting chart record on the charts screen.

After some thought, I decided to disable the chart graphs for they slow loading for that screen. I think we'll phase this out unless players actually used/enjoyed having them. Speak now or...

Relatedly, I updated the chart trajectory code to improve speed calculations for the table that (still) shows up on that screen

I remove chart records button from record label chart
    viewing, since there are obviously no records for labels at this point in the game.

I believe I fixed the shortcut key for taking screenshots (ctrl +s) but I haven't had an extensive time to test that aspect, so please let me know.

I fixed the date selection bug on release dates screen, which didn't toggle the date buttons based on the user's preference. This was a more recent bug but it's back to normal, or should be!
    Attached Files
    antuan@codeforjustice.com

Everytime I try to change a song title there's an error

PlG3Kd7.gif

Comment

this error

Executing at 7:12:34 PM on Sunday, February 25, 2018
      Type: Chunk: no such object
      Object: group "Songs" of card "Release 2" of stack "Artists" of stack "C:/Music Wars/Music Wars Empire/Music Wars Empire.exe"
      Line:
      Line Num: 8475
      Hint: field id 9092421 of group id 2404811 of group id 2404804 of card id 1350488 of stack "Artists" of stack "C:/Music Wars/Music Wars Empire/Music Wars Empire.exe"

Comments:

Comment

Yea I've been having that problem.

Comment

antuan how can I get this working on mac? Every version I have tried does not work.

Comment

Originally posted by OurWarPaint View Post
            antuan how can I get this working on mac? Every version I have tried does not work.
            Sorry, this is still just the Windows build. I promise the Mac one is coming soon. We just need to put the windows 1.12 to bed first.

Comment

Originally posted by KianParker View Post
              Yea I've been having that problem.
              Great, I'll check.

Comment

Any news antuan ?

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post

Sorry, this is still just the Windows build. I promise the Mac one is coming soon. We just need to put the windows 1.12 to bed first.
                  antuan is there any build at all so far that works on Mac? I can't get any of the mac ones I have found working.

Comment

Originally posted by luuizhenriquem View Post
                    Any news antuan ?

Comment

It's better with the chart graphs removed, I liked it.

Comment

Oooooh antuan....

Comment

this is so underwhelming :/ we have been waiting forever for this give us at least an uptade

I always try to be fair and alway try to look like someone that is suportive and that understands that you have a life out of this but come on... at least tell us what's going on.

Comment

antuan I have a question - in the future, will the certifications get sales and streaming sales together for a song or an album? I think this would be great since we're in the start of the end of digital sales era.

Comment

Originally posted by luuizhenriquem View Post
                              this is so underwhelming :/ we have been waiting forever for this give us at least an uptade

I always try to be fair and alway try to look like someone that is suportive and that understands that you have a life out of this but come on... at least tell us what's going on.
                              Nossa poc, que fogo no cu desgraçado, deixa o homem trabalhar, ele não vai aparecer só porque você tá floodando toda a hora o tópico, ele é programador, não o computador da nasa

Comment

Working...
                              X