No announcement yet.

1.12x Build 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on antuan we are really looking forward to keep testing the game, can you give us any uptade?

Comment

Originally posted by JustLuke View Post
      Oh God, I never thought I'd be one of those spamming people, but can we please sort out the lagging/slow responsiveness in the next patch?
      Would it be possible for you to make a short video clip, so I can get a better sense of what you mean in terms of the lag/slowness?
      antuan@codeforjustice.com

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post

Would it be possible for you to make a short video clip, so I can get a better sense of what you mean in terms of the lag/slowness?
        I've got 1.10 installed at the moment as it's the working version for me. But, it's been laggy/slow since 1.12 build one where you merged Win and Mac. Clicking on buttons takes a second or two, simming is slower and it even takes a second for the buttons to highlight with text now.

Comment

antuan can't cancel shows, or tour, or singles, or albums

Comment

I hope we get a new patch soon lol

Comment

antuan the video' views still with the bug

after 255 weeks, my almost 3 billion views disappeared and returned to 800 million and suddenly the streams began to grow 50 million per week

Is this so complicated to solve?

I give up

......................................Road 2 success
              Last edited by Felipe Nunes; 02-16-2018, 10:38 AM.

Comment

I think everybody should understand antuan's side and be patient about these new patches. Programming isn't easy; curse will not work.

Comment

Working...
                X