Question!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question!

Is there any way I can have one artist chart higher/lower then other artist? like insanely high/low like to make it realistic? also how can I Own 2 labels at once when I first start a game. Is that possible?

Originally posted by mwelol View Post
    Is there any way I can have one artist chart higher/lower then other artist? like insanely high/low like to make it realistic? also how can I Own 2 labels at once when I first start a game. Is that possible?

Sort of, but not directly. If both artists are on your label, depending on their popularity, you can use varying marketing budgets to try to achieve this. A lower popularity artist with no budget will typically not chart as high or as well as a more popular artist. If you just meant in general - like you want one of your artists to outperform everyone else in the gameworld - then the answer is no, there isn't a way.

Regarding your second point: You can't start the game owning another label. You can start with the finances to buy another label, but I believe your reputation factors in as well and you need a higher rep to buy out other labels. Currently there isn't a way to set that going into a new save.

Comment

ok thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X