Steam 1.13 and FM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam 1.13 and FM

When is the Steam version coming out? I think before you release a game you need to set a date for the codeforjustice web store and then one for Steam before you release it? But anyways...when is the game coming out on Steam?

This was something asked in the dev diary discussion thread, so I'll clarify why it's not on Steam again here.

We were going to be releasing this update for Steam, but the backend implementation for dlc is a different process than just for a game/base game and is totally new for us (We've never done DLC/Expansions before for these games, let alone implementing and releasing them through Steam). Because of these differences, and that they're new for us and there might be unexpected hurdles along the way that'd delay the Steam release anyways, we chose to focus on development and bug fixes for the CodeForJustice version with the Steam version coming at a later date.

We don't have an exact date yet, but I promise you, it'll come.

Comment

How do I use my old mod on 1.13 FM?
      Last edited by rebex; 08-24-2018, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rebex View Post
        I just bought it and the serial is saying it's invalid

Help!
        Did you put your FM key in the first prompt/popup or the second?

Also, not sure if you posted in the wrong thread or not, but currently, the FM update is not compatible with Steam. It isn't going to work if you bought your key through the webstore and are trying to redeem it through the Steam version of MWE.
        Last edited by YoungLondon; 08-24-2018, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungLondon View Post

Did you put your FM key in the first prompt/popup or the second?

Also, not sure if you posted in the wrong thread or not, but currently, the FM update is not compatible with Steam. It isn't going to work if you bought your key through the webstore and are trying to redeem it through the Steam version of MWE.
          Already getting in, thank you.

Comment

presuming after 2 months the steam DLC has been forgotten about then?

Comment

Originally posted by mbroadbent View Post
              presuming after 2 months the steam DLC has been forgotten about then?
              Not forgotten about at all.
              It's a combination of life getting in the way on both our ends and also Steam not allowing third party keys for new content, so we need to figure out either figure out how Steam's key system works so we can list FM and future content on the steam store or figure out a non-key based workaround for the Steam version of the game.

Comment

YoungLondon now that you guys made the steam version of FM, can you please fix the random flop? It's on MWE since the 1.10x, it happens sometimes when you release a single/album and became a huge failure in one/two specifics locations, generally in Latin America and Europe (sometimes in Asia)
                And you guys could work in make Remix Singles avaliable for awards and radios
                And a suggestion: When you release a remix single, it could be merge into the official version of the single merging the sales in only one

Comment

Originally posted by couture View Post
                  YoungLondon now that you guys made the steam version of FM
                  We haven't made the Steam version of FM yet, we're still working on getting past the aforementioned hurdles.
                  I've got all of those first two issues in the bug log (the random flops and the remix/promo singles).

Comment

Working...
                  X