Dev Diary Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luisxo View Post

Yeah, I did. I was trying a previous RL. What is weird here is that I thought that we could edit others mods.
    Hmm, yeah, it's an issue with the older mods being out of date with FM. It should've been fixed with the release version, but I'm not sure why it's not. I'll let Antuan know and see if he can nest that back into the editor under one of the Data Check tools so people can update their databases.

For now, I've provided an updated version of the mod here for people to use (it's also linked in the RW2 mod thread) for people to use. It's literally just the last release version of the RW2 mod, but with the stations style and archetypes set to match their real world counterparts.

Originally posted by luuizhenriquem View Post
    YoungLondon do you think this will be fixed today... was looking forward to this :/
    I've sent both of these issues to Antuan and he's looking into them now. I can't guarantee they'll be fixed tonight, but I can tell you he's aware of them and is actively looking into what's causing the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by luisxo View Post

Yeah, I did. I was trying a previous RL. What is weird here is that I thought that we could edit others mods.
      Ah, ok, I was half right and half wrong.

The game does update the mods automatically, but only when you click the Editor button. So, if you switch to the mod you wanna edit, back out to the main menu, and go back in, you can change the archetypes.

Consider this weird process a temporary fix for now. Antuan's going to change it in the next patch so that it applies this mod update when you switch mods/databases.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungLondon View Post

Hmm, yeah, it's an issue with the older mods being out of date with FM. It should've been fixed with the release version, but I'm not sure why it's not. I'll let Antuan know and see if he can nest that back into the editor under one of the Data Check tools so people can update their databases.

For now, I've provided an updated version of the mod here for people to use (it's also linked in the RW2 mod thread) for people to use. It's literally just the last release version of the RW2 mod, but with the stations style and archetypes set to match their real world counterparts.

I've sent both of these issues to Antuan and he's looking into them now. I can't guarantee they'll be fixed tonight, but I can tell you he's aware of them and is actively looking into what's causing the issue.
        Ok... I hope it's fixed soon...

Comment

Working...
        X