Dev Diary Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dev Diary Discussion Thread

As I mentioned in the other thread, please keep all dev diary related discussion here! Our goal is to keep the other thread clear and purely for the diary entries themselves, and this thread here for discussion. For those who missed it, you can find the dev diary by clicking here.

Thank you.

Can't wait for the next Diary update! The tickets feature is cool..but I'm sure there's way more to expect from this update..!!

Comment

have you talked to Antuan? Are people who got it on steam getting it the same day everyone else is?

Comment

Originally posted by Monky_2405 View Post
        Can't wait for the next Diary update! The tickets feature is cool..but I'm sure there's way more to expect from this update..!!
        There's way more to expect! I structured the entries based on their length and how "big" they are. So the first few are relatively small features, while the later ones will be the big features you guys will most likely want the most. There's also some surprises that we haven't announced yet that you'll see along the way

Originally posted by mwelol View Post
        have you talked to Antuan? Are people who got it on steam getting it the same day everyone else is?
        We spoke about it, and the Steam release will happen, just not the same day FM releases here. There's some extra backend work with how Steam utilizes downloadable content that's new to us (especially compared to how their Steamworks integration worked with the base game), and we're going to focus on how to get all of that set up and integrated once we push out FM for the CodeForJustice version first.

Comment

Is there anyway I can pay through steam but get the codeforjustice release of FM? I bought a steam gift card specifically for the FM Version 😩🙃

Comment

Unfortunately not. We'll have more info in the future regarding the Steam version.

Comment

If i bought the codeforjustice Version will it work on the steam version of music wars??

Comment

Originally posted by mwelol View Post
                If i bought the codeforjustice Version will it work on the steam version of music wars??
                Again, unfortunately, no. The way Antuan has the keys set up, the Steam version has its own set different than the CodeForJustice webstore ones. To my knowledge, they aren't interchangeable.

Even if it did work and you bought the webstore version of FM day one, the Steam version won't be updated day one, so you wouldn't be able to access any of the FM content until the Steam version is updated.

Comment

I still want the general acts to do feat, request feats with my acts

Currently we only create a Feat

Comment

Originally posted by rebex View Post
                    I still want the general acts to do feat, request feats with my acts

Currently we only create a Feat
                    Exactly I totally agree

Comment

Aw.. I got excited for nothing.. thank you tho I’ll just wait for the steam update 😩🙃

Comment

LOVE the year end charts for singles and albums. Really glad they can also be region-specific too, makes for a lot more detail with stats.

Comment

How can we buy the FM update? here or by steam?

Comment

Originally posted by Felipe Nunes View Post
                            How can we buy the FM update? here or by steam?
                            We'll be launching the FM updated here on the CodeForJustice webstore on the 24th, and later at an unspecific date on Steam.

It's worth noting that if you bought your copy of MWE from the CodeForJustice webstore, then only the CodeForJustice webstore version of FM will be compatible. If you bought your copy of MWE through Steam, then only the Steam version of FM will be compatible.

Comment

Will the Year End chart be able to be accessed at any time throughout the year or only at the end of December? As in, can we look at previous year end charts whenever we want?

Comment

Working...
                              X