Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

helllloooo?

Comment

I’ve been checking every hour to see if the dev diarys are up. I’m so excited!

Comment

will this be a DLC on steam?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
          will this be a DLC on steam?
          Eventually, yes. We've had some hiccups getting it on Steam due to changes with submission requirements from when MWE was originally submitted to the platform, but we intend on getting a version of FM compatible with FM released.

Comment

One thing I spotted when looking into this myself is that currently it is cheaper on Steam than it is advertised on your webstore (MWE not the expansion).

Biggest thing holding me back from the expansion is current reliability of the core game, I have the steam edition and it drives me nuts that it isn't maintained anymore and yet this website is full of posts about fixes and beta releases . I'd implore you to go straight to steam edition update and dlc to keep it a) consistent and b) show some care towards us that bought as soon as it released originally

Comment

YoungLondon how the Trends work?

Comment

Originally posted by timberlago View Post
                YoungLondon how the Trends work?
                Trend's aren't in the game currently. I don't have access to the source code for earlier titles, but I believe in MWR2 and MWR1 they affected sales and charting performances at specific times of the year with specific styles of songs (like Winter doing better in December for christmas in MWR1). We'll have more information regarding Trends and their integration in MWE when we get closer to that update, post-Steam, but I imagine they'll function almost identically to MWR2 so we can see if that is the factor in the different chart behavior between the two games.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungLondon View Post

Trend's aren't in the game currently. I don't have access to the source code for earlier titles, but I believe in MWR2 and MWR1 they affected sales and charting performances at specific times of the year with specific styles of songs (like Winter doing better in December for christmas in MWR1). We'll have more information regarding Trends and their integration in MWE when we get closer to that update, post-Steam, but I imagine they'll function almost identically to MWR2 so we can see if that is the factor in the different chart behavior between the two games.
                  I'm talking about the 'Trends' in the music editor, not these seasonal trends.
                  Every location have trends, but can you explain it how they work?
                  (a printscreen below)
                  http://prntscr.com/kxpler

Comment

Originally posted by timberlago View Post

I'm talking about the 'Trends' in the music editor, not these seasonal trends.
                    Every location have trends, but can you explain it how they work?
                    (a printscreen below)
                    http://prntscr.com/kxpler
                    I'm not sure. I'll have to ask Antuan and get back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungLondon View Post

I'm not sure. I'll have to ask Antuan and get back to you.
                      Thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X