Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid content? Um....

Comment

So... We will be able to give our suggestions and stuff for more DLC's eh?

Comment

Originally posted by luuizhenriquem View Post
        So... We will be able to give our suggestions and stuff for more DLC's eh?
        Definitely! The idea is, if this sort of thing is successful and what you guys want, then we'll try to release more at some point in the future while listening to your suggestions and providing more of the content you guys want for the game. So suggest everything to your hearts content, no matter what it is! Though I'd keep all suggestions in the Suggestions forum so we don't clog up this thread.

Comment

Will people the people who got it from stream be able to buy the dlcs from there too? And will we get the update / new dlc the same day?

Comment

Originally posted by mwelol View Post
            Will people the people who got it from stream be able to buy the dlcs from there too? And will we get the update / new dlc the same day?
            Yes. The plan is to release it on Steam (which will be how Steam users should buy it and not through the CodeForJustice webstore), though I'm not sure if it'll be same day. I'll have to get Antuan to look into it, as he has all of the credentials for managing the Steam version, and see if there's any Valve manual approval for DLC. If there is, there might be a small delay, otherwise, it should be same day.

Comment

Felipe Nunes here sis

Comment

Oh thank god!

Sos

Comment

Originally posted by luuizhenriquem View Post
                  Felipe Nunes here sis

MANA entrei agora na BC e vi isso no tópico, pqp

ele vai adicionar o sistema pra escolher quantos ingressos queremos *--------------------------*

Comment

Is the price going to be exactly $5 or??

Comment

Originally posted by mwelol View Post
                      Is the price going to be exactly $5 or??
                      Correct, the FM update will be $5.

Comment

Someone having this problem? Another artists releasing a song of my artist at the same week
                        YoungLondon antuan there are something to fix this on the new dlc?

Comment

Originally posted by brgomez View Post
                          Someone having this problem? Another artists releasing a song of my artist at the same week
                          YoungLondon antuan there are something to fix this on the new dlc?
                          Haven't seen that one before. Was there anything you remember doing prior to experiencing this (for example: changing the name of the song after it was recorded at the live show, etc)? Also, do you experience it in every save, or just this once?
                          PM me with a download link to your save and I'll forward it to Antuan.

Comment

will artists from other labels start releasing callaborations?

Comment

Give us the dev diary already I’m impatient lol

Comment

• YoungLondon
                                YoungLondon commented
                                Editing a comment
                                You'll just have to be patient a little longer. The first entry will drop tomorrow!

waiting!

Comment

Working...
                              X