Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DinahJane
    replied
    Anyone got a updated version of the mac version? I haven't been able to get one where I can make up my label and stuff I can only play the saves the game gives

Leave a comment:

• DinahJane
    replied
    Originally posted by antuan View Post
    Yes, you're right, let's wait for others to chime in first before I completely lose my mind (and night).
    I haven't got the game on Windows at all and when I downloaded the mac version it said I needed a serial number and I don't have one so can you please help me out antuan

Leave a comment:

• mchljhnqvnql
    replied
    antuan the game launches but no chart and no labels, I have previous saved game but it doesn't progress, no additional sales are being reflected.

Leave a comment:

• HarryB95
    replied
    Any update on this?

Leave a comment:

• Mikeman21
    replied
    I haven’t played MW since MWR 2. But now I have a Mac. How do I get involved?

Leave a comment:

• hytunes
    replied
    maybe this weekend i have the chance to play this versión, is any different o the Windows 1.10 update?

Leave a comment:

• Ben Patrick
    replied
    I’ll try the new version later this week. Haven’t had a chance to play it yet.

Leave a comment:

• antuan
    replied
    Hoping to have something soon. Two weeks max.

Leave a comment:

• Samuel656
    replied
    Any update on this bug? Id love to play this on my Mac without having to bootcamp to windows.

Leave a comment:

• junglefish
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, the charts work with the base game.

• bernardomrc
    replied
    it happens the same thing to me there are no charts and no labels

Leave a comment:

• antuan
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! Do the charts work with the base game?

• junglefish
    commented on 's reply
    It works!

There's an issue though : I can't play with Mods. The Real World one just hangs on when I try to launch a new game. With another Mod I created, lauching a new game works but the charts don't (meaning they're completely empty, even 6 months in.) Also, an issue that I've noticed even with the basegame is that I can't see any labels in the Record Labels tab.
    Now, I don't know if any other Mac users are experiencing the same issues, it may just be me who did something wrong by mistake.

I'll play a bit with the basegame and tell you if I notice any other bugs. Thank you!

• antuan
    replied
    OK I think this is the one! Download here

Leave a comment:

• junglefish
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X