Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it happens the same thing to me there are no charts and no labels

Comment

Any update on this bug? Id love to play this on my Mac without having to bootcamp to windows.

Comment

Hoping to have something soon. Two weeks max.
        antuan@codeforjustice.com

Comment

I’ll try the new version later this week. Haven’t had a chance to play it yet.

Comment

maybe this weekend i have the chance to play this versión, is any different o the Windows 1.10 update?

Comment

I haven’t played MW since MWR 2. But now I have a Mac. How do I get involved?

Comment

Any update on this?

Comment

antuan the game launches but no chart and no labels, I have previous saved game but it doesn't progress, no additional sales are being reflected.

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post
                    Yes, you're right, let's wait for others to chime in first before I completely lose my mind (and night).
                    I haven't got the game on Windows at all and when I downloaded the mac version it said I needed a serial number and I don't have one so can you please help me out antuan

Comment

Anyone got a updated version of the mac version? I haven't been able to get one where I can make up my label and stuff I can only play the saves the game gives

Comment

Working...
                      X