This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And some things on streaming:
    1. We should be able to release streaming exclusives (like dance remix EPs)
    2. Mix tapes and promo singles don't get money from streams

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post

Yes, corrected in the text, thanks!
      Ah okay thanks!! I was thinking, surely signing a new artist is a GOOD thing? Haha

Comment

Thanks so much!
        Let's try this!

Comment

Happy to see you are back working on the game, Antuan. Thank you.

The next testing version will evaluate and reconsider some of the chart mechanics in the game, including the fan ratings
          Very excited about this, charting is one of the most important parts of the game and the current charting system has not been making this very enjoyable.

Some of the main things I would like to see implemented:
          • Sales should be affected by the media promotion, tours, award shows and music video release
          • Randomize the chart peaks. Currently singles and albums peak in their first week outside the US, while in the US it takes a long time to peak, but once they do they start falling off the charts very quickly.
          • I think physical sales for singles should be brought down to having close to 0 impact
          • In individual country charts in different continents, albums and singles seem to be charting on the same positions regardless of the reputation level. I could have 0 reputation in Italy and 100 in Germany, but releases would chart at #1 in both countries.
          • Year end charts
          There were some other good ideas posted above me as well.

Thanks and looking forward to the next version.

Comment

waiting for the 1.10 lol

Comment

• antuan
              antuan commented
              Editing a comment
              We are working hard on it.

Hey guys, like the MWE page on facebook and see the news about the new patch! https://www.facebook.com/GameMusicWarsRebirth/

Comment

#excited again!!

Comment

pumped !!!!!

Comment

Something I've only just noticed - if you put a remix on a Remix Album, you can't release it as a remix single anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by grumpily14 View Post
                    And some things on streaming:
                    1. We should be able to release streaming exclusives (like dance remix EPs)
                    2. Mix tapes and promo singles don't get money from streams
                    With 2., turns out they do get money, just promo singles don't get a lot of streams. Which got me thinking, we should make a profit from music video views (a smaller amount then normal streams though)

Comment

Another possible bug - tour dates on Mondays and Wednesdays ALWAYS have low attendance for me. All other dates are selling out with 50k+ capacities but then dates on Mondays and Wednesdays will only sell a few thousand tickets.

Comment

A lot of record labels are going into bankruptcy! i don't think that's normal...

Comment

Working...
                        X