X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 1.09x Available for Testing

A. Overview
    • 1.09x provides a number of fixes to major issues with respect to the A.I's and the player's company management. I suspect the fixes will increase competition on the charts generally. I'm curious whether testers notice a difference. The next testing version will evaluate and reconsider some of the chart mechanics in the game, including the fan ratings Kingbanks. As always, thanks for your patience! I'm looking forward to your feedback as we continue to improve the game together!

B. File Instructions
    1. One file: MWE exe.
    2. Replace EXE in the main game directory.

C. Changes
    • Modified bankruptcy period for players/companies, so they won't go bankrupt as quickly when the going gets tough.
    • Fixed contracts display error on band profile screen that occurred after a record label went bankrupt.
    • Fixed bug that prevented contracts from ever being signed for some players.
    • Fixed bug that loaded old record label for player when loading save.
    • Fixed bug that displayed wrong finances when switching labels on main screen.
    • Fixed display issue with regard to pending messages that appeared on your assistant tab for former record label managed by player
    • Removed spaces from Chattr usernames.
    • Added approach button to the Other Bands screen.
    • Lose 10 rep points after resignation.
    • Lose all rep points after bankruptcy.
    • You need a reputation of at least 75% before you can start a new record label." (for testing purposes no limit).
    • After six months of consecutive negative returns, the player has six months to get out of the red before filing for bankruptcy. After that point, the player will be fired from their label and will either have to start a new label, apply for a new job, or sim the game world. (Note, by contrast, in MWR2 the game is over when the player's label goes bankrupt.)
    • If the player directs more than one record company, only the company that was in the negative for a full year will go into bankruptcy. The player can still control his or her other labels. In other words, one is only ever unemployed after a bankruptcy when he or she manages a single company.
    • Similar to the above, if the player elects to resign from a record company, they only resign from that particular company. The player can still control his or her other labels, and will have to resign from those labels individually if (for whatever reason) he or she prefers to be unemployed.
    • The player receives a Chattr notification upon resignation or bankruptcy.

D. Official Release (including Steam)
    • I haven't decided whether 1.09x will be released as an official version. If 1.10x develops quickly enough, then I'll keep it as a test version and plan to release 1.10 as the official version for the web store.

E. Download
    Last edited by antuan; 07-14-2017, 04:17 PM.
    antuan@codeforjustice.com

Looking forward to test this but I would like to ask you something that I didn't saw you talking about will media work again on promoting records? thanks I'll test this and give ya a feed back, thanks for the hard work

Comment

just downloaded, starting tests right now!!

Comment

antuan I have to report this xD On my news feed they say that Jessica Mauboy got a groupie pregnant!! And she's a female, I checked her profile xD

Comment

Originally posted by Monky_2405 View Post
          antuan I have to report this xD On my news feed they say that Jessica Mauboy got a groupie pregnant!! And she's a female, I checked her profile xD
          Ahhhh my fave Jessica snatching those headlines!!! Love her

Comment

Downloading now and will test!

I'm looking forward to you tweaking the chart mechanics and like a fellow poster above said, tweaking the media slightly would be great help too! Relating to it, maybe having it like in MWR2 where you could promote the record before release and it helped create buzz?

Comment

antuan do i need to start a new game to test the new version or can i test this with my save?

Comment

Sorry, a little confused - lose 10 rep points after signing? Like after signing a new act?

Comment

Originally posted by Dubyalicious View Post
                  Sorry, a little confused - lose 10 rep points after signing? Like after signing a new act?
                  I believe he meant "Resigning" as I resigned from a label and lost 10 rep points

Comment

antuan these are good news!!! Thanks

Comment

Thank you, antuan! Good news!!

Comment

Originally posted by JustLuke View Post

I believe he meant "Resigning" as I resigned from a label and lost 10 rep points
                        Yes, corrected in the text, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by brgomez View Post
                          antuan do i need to start a new game to test the new version or can i test this with my save?
                          You do not.

Comment

Haven't really seen much difference on the charts just yet, but what I think would really help change up things would be modifying digital sales and physical sales. Digital needs to be a lot more stronger than physical, it's been asked many times and I think it's crucial this gets sorted.

Also, any thoughts on my previous post antuan ?

Comment

Thank you Antuan! So happy to see you are back and providing updates.

Some requests regarding charts and sales though:
                              1. Could an original song and it's remixes chart as one release? (like Despacito)
                              2. Could streaming count towards the charts? If not, could it at least count towards certifications?
                              3. I've noticed that remixes barely get any streams, is this a bug?
                              4. And, as someone has already stated, digital sales should be stronger than physical sales!

Again, thank you for the update! Please consider my points above as it would really improve gameplay

Comment

Working...
                              X