Version 1.08x

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brunofernando View Post
    Anyway... the FAN RATING is weird. Everyone is complaing about it. Doesn't matter the quality of the song, the rating is always low (under 60%), while the Critics Rating is usually high.
    All the AI artist have high fan ratings... I haven't seen anyone say that their fan rating is high or good. Take a look at it, please!
    Since Antuan said the Fan Rating is based off how the release fits in the genre and it isn't bugged, I'm gonna take a guess and say the reason everyone's ratings are as they are is because of how I set the genre's within the mod way back when I was working on it.

If that's the case, Antuan: Since you know the logic behind how that rating is calculated, could you take a look at the mod database that people are using and point out what would need to be changed for the ratings to act the way they're intended/desired?

Originally posted by antuan View Post
    I think these are valid points, BUT part of the reason charts are lackluster may have to do with bugs! I.e. there may be no need to change the formula! In fact, I just discovered and fixed a terrible bug that prevented record labels from ever signing a new band or ever renewing an old contract. Surely, you can see how this problem might give the wrong impression with respect to the chart mechanics. This fix will be available in 1.09x, hopefully tonight.

YoungLondon You've noticed this issue before, right?
    With labels not signing artists? Yep. I noticed it a long time back and it seems like it had been coming and going with certain patches.

Comment

So now, we have to discover how to fits the record with the genre? My God antuan, make it easier, it sucks.

Comment

antuan So now, we have to discover how to fits the record with the genre? My God antuan, make it easier, it sucks.

Comment

Anyways... Hope we are getting an uptade soon...

Comment

Working...
          X