No announcement yet.

Win 1.07x

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only one thing this game really need to be improved, as for now, is to fix the chart system. The rest is not very important. Sales should be influenced by promotion, hype, competition. As for now a single song will chart low at first, then peak at #1, and then free fall. Or, on the contrary, it smashes at first, but fall off very quickly! Also, the fact that there are so much physical copies available makes it hard to flop and way too easy to chart well in countries with low reputation!

Comment

This is off topic and I am not sure if it is a simple suggestion or not coding wise, but would it be possible to have a chart that ranks the sales of acts, listing the best selling acts in the world. It's something I am missing from MWR, it was cool to see who were the best selling acts and trying to see if one of my artists placed in the top 10.

Comment

antuan I think it will be great if you put a system that counts an album version from a single + the remix version.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	4703

Comment

Will media and awards give sales boost to our singles/albuns any time soon?

Comment

Working...
            X