Win 1.07x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win 1.07x

Please find the latest test patch below. There are a few issues leftover from the previous test build (1.6x), but I will track those going forward along with any others needed from this build. It's possible that the fixed genre bug eliminated some of the other bugs in the previous thread.

Bugs Fixed

1. Clear Tour toggle box
    2. Change Genre

Download v1.07x patch

Note: I am aware of the problem with digital streams and will fix soon.
    Last edited by antuan; 05-15-2017, 02:24 AM.
    [email protected]

It seems like the Clear Tour toggle box still not working.

Antuan, what do you think about make a mega update putting an airplay system in the game?
    And about the charts - the singles are VERY unstable at the charts - My longest running #1 single ALL TIME have only just 3 weeks.
    The fan rating - even if the songs have 90% of quality, the fan rating still low, like 60%.

Promo is not working, the singles and albums don't have any increase of sales - causing no effect at the charts.
    Touring also don't increase very well the album sales.

It would be great if you fix these things, to improve the game experience. Thanks.
    Last edited by timberlago; 05-15-2017, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by timberlago View Post
      It seems like the Clear Tour toggle box still not working.

Antuan, what do you think about make a mega update putting an airplay system in the game?
      And about the charts - the singles are VERY unstable at the charts - My longest running #1 single ALL TIME have only just 3 weeks.
      The fan rating - even if the songs have 90% of quality, the fan rating still low, like 60%.

Promo is not working, the singles and albums don't have any increase of sales - causing no effect at the charts.
      Touring also don't increase very well the album sales.

It would be great if you fix these things, to improve the game experience. Thanks.
      What happens when you click the toggle box?

Re: airplay system. I think it's a cool idea for down the road.

Re: promo. Promo is not designed to directly affect sales. Same for touring. Maybe it's something I'll change in future versions, but atm that's the design of the game and not bugs.
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post

Re: promo. Promo is not designed to directly affect sales. Same for touring. Maybe it's something I'll change in future versions, but atm that's the design of the game and not bugs.
        I just can't mark the box to clear the previous box scores.

Comment

and Antuan, about the promo singles. In real life, promo singles charts when an artist release it - even if they chart low, between 99-55 positions.
          It would be great if you allow promo single charting.

And more about the streaming: Did you think about certifications with streaming? Every country in the world uses SPS for give certificates for singles.

Comment

Why are you avoiding the charts issue here? It takes ages to one song to chart in the US, and then it peaks and falls in the next week.
            Also the sales are always the same.

Comment

1) PLEASE fix the chart system. It is legitimately impossible to flop, and singles have ZERO longevity on the charts. Furthermore, singles don't chart low and grow in territories outside of North America. Also, it should be possible for artists to be successful in only one country (e.g. France but not the rest of Europe) - chart sales aren't the same as in the single info page too!
              2) PLEASE include some sort of commercial decline for artists. It is unrealistic for artists to continue to sell more and more each era. They should have a peak!
              3) PLEASE include promotion for singles and albums. Appearing on TV should increase sales. Also, if an artists performs at an award show or a single/album wins an award, they should receive a sale boost.
              4) PLEASE include TEA and SEA in certifications
              5) Introduce Spotify promo (payola, adding into playlists etc)
              6) Allow singles to have multiple videos (lyric, official, dance, commentary, BTS etc)
              7) Allow album reissues and deluxe editions
              8) Allow tour promotion (Promoting tour dates to increase attendance)
              9) Allow our artists to feature on other artists singles!

THIS IS WHAT WE WANT!!! Please, please, PLEASE listen to us! I, and most of us, have been very patient with you, just please listen to our suggestions. The game has SO MUCH potential, and I KNOW implementing the above suggestions (+ suggestions from other users) will increase the enjoyability of the game ten-fold! Because, even with the new features of MWE, MWR2 is still a better game! Please at least CONSIDER the above points for near-future updates.

Comment

Originally posted by grumpily14 View Post
                1) PLEASE fix the chart system. It is legitimately impossible to flop, and singles have ZERO longevity on the charts. Furthermore, singles don't chart low and grow in territories outside of North America. Also, it should be possible for artists to be successful in only one country (e.g. France but not the rest of Europe) - chart sales aren't the same as in the single info page too!
                2) PLEASE include some sort of commercial decline for artists. It is unrealistic for artists to continue to sell more and more each era. They should have a peak!
                3) PLEASE include promotion for singles and albums. Appearing on TV should increase sales. Also, if an artists performs at an award show or a single/album wins an award, they should receive a sale boost.
                4) PLEASE include TEA and SEA in certifications
                5) Introduce Spotify promo (payola, adding into playlists etc)
                6) Allow singles to have multiple videos (lyric, official, dance, commentary, BTS etc)
                7) Allow album reissues and deluxe editions
                8) Allow tour promotion (Promoting tour dates to increase attendance)
                9) Allow our artists to feature on other artists singles!

THIS IS WHAT WE WANT!!! Please, please, PLEASE listen to us! I, and most of us, have been very patient with you, just please listen to our suggestions. The game has SO MUCH potential, and I KNOW implementing the above suggestions (+ suggestions from other users) will increase the enjoyability of the game ten-fold! Because, even with the new features of MWE, MWR2 is still a better game! Please at least CONSIDER the above points for near-future updates.
                I Agree also streaming and airplay factored into chart positions.

Comment

antuan please fix the streaming thing... including for the albums

Comment

• antuan
                    antuan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, I caught the bug, thanks!

Some other suggestions;
                  - Brand deals & product sponsorship
                  - Merchandise (incl. perfumes, clothing, vinyls etc)
                  - Choosing award and festival performance set lists (in order to promote specific releases)
                  - Ability to bid for award and festival performance slots (pay to perform instead of random opportunities)

Comment

Ya'll do realize that you're basically asking for a completely different game? All your suggestions are great but it's just not gonna happen.

Comment

Bugs

- Clear tour box still not working. Its impossible to check the box
                      -The buttom "delete' in "Digital Platforms" dont work.
                      -Greatest Hits sell 0 copies in Asia (digital and physical)
                      -If i accept a song from another person when im recording on the studio, the only song that will appear when i finish the record its the song that i accept. The songs that i put to record dont appear.
                      -Cant use the songs from an released EP, to release an album. (Example: Release an EP with 6 songs, then release an album with the 6 songs from EP and more unreleaseds songs). Actually just can use the singles from previous EP in another releases.
                      -DVD dont sell physical copies

The 2 most important things:

- Singles aways have a bad debut and then climb up the charts. Became 1# for a week and then fall again because use media dont affect nothing but popularity. Music wars 2 was very different. The song could debut in top 10 and after could fall and go up. It could also stay weeks on 1#. For this problem in the chart I only play with Asian artists because the releases there are more stable. I would like to play with other artists.

-Media need to increase sales. When im playing with an artist which has already reached100% i never use media, because it doesnt affect nothing. We know that in the real world, even if im Beyonce ill sell more if i promote more.

So here is my suggestion:

An artist with 80% populariry in USA will promote on Ellen degeneres who haves 65% popularity. 80*65=5.200 + 500%=26.000 copies solds after promoting on Ellen.

An artists with 100% popularity in UK will promote on X Factor UK who haves 100% popularity. 100*100=10.000 + 500%= 50.000 copies sold after promotigin on X Factor UK.

Maybe, if you implemented it, you dont need to change chart formula. Because we will need to promote to sell more. It would be way more realistic.

Another Suggestions:

- Streams profit are very high. 5million streams give me 3million dollars o.o . Its too much. Streams dont make much profit. I think 1 million streams can give 100,000.
                      -Shows increase too much pupularity. The people who go to the shows usually already know the artist. For this reason does not make sense to increase the popularity through the shows.
                      - Increase the fanrating (something like 20 or 25% more)
                      - Reduce critical rating (like 10 or 15% less)
                      -Record more than one music video.
                      - Nowadays we barely see artists releasing phisycal copies. In the game , if i dont release physical copies the single sells much less. It would be interesting to implement a way to sell well only with digital singles.
                      Last edited by vinicellis; 05-28-2017, 12:01 PM.

Comment

I think we nee to focus on improve the game that we have, and then think about add new contents.

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post

Yes, the radio system would be great for influence the sales

Comment

Originally posted by junglefish View Post
                            Ya'll do realize that you're basically asking for a completely different game? All your suggestions are great but it's just not gonna happen.
                            Well, there is a completely different game being made with most, if not all, of our suggestions as features!

Comment

• junglefish
                              junglefish commented
                              Editing a comment
                              And I can't wait for it!!!
                          Working...
                          X