MacOs v1.07

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MacOs v1.07

This cleans up some code that caused longer loading times.

www.codeforjustice.com/downloads/MacOs1.07.zip
    antuan@codeforjustice.com

Well now it just crashes after a few weeks. Can't advance to the following week, it just goes back to desktop.
    Would be great if other Mac users could try this version out. Maybe it has to do with me playing a mod.

Comment

The rlmod seems to work for me. Is this another mod? Try with the default data.

Comment

• junglefish
        junglefish commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep it's the RL mod that I modified so it's another mod. When I check for errors in the database, there's no problems at all, it's actually cleaner than the RL mod. Weird :/ I'll try with the default data.

When choosing a start date for a tour it sticks on the month that it is currently in. For example in game it is the 10th January. If I go to february and press the 26th it will say "26th January". I have lost loads of saves and I just want to play properly aha. I understand it is a BETA and a work in progress! Hope you find a solution ASAP!! I love this game

Comment

Keeps crashing for me after some weeks too. Happens every few weeks. Playing the rlmod.

Comment

So the bug where you can't advance in the game (it doesn't crash or freeze but just doesn't load the following week) happens with the default database too. The only thing I did was add some acts so... yeah.

Comment

The main issue I'm running into is that whenever I have multiple "pending decisions", I can only address one of them without the game crashing. So, if there are three pending decisions in a week, I can accept one but then the game crashes.

When I reopen the game, it advances the week without me being able to address the development offers or development issues.

The acts I am using are acts that I have created - would this contribute to the problem?

Comment

• antuan
              antuan commented
              Editing a comment
              That shouldn't be an issue.

Originally posted by junglefish View Post
            So the bug where you can't advance in the game (it doesn't crash or freeze but just doesn't load the following week) happens with the default database too. The only thing I did was add some acts so... yeah.
            Are you still able to access the band data (e.g. view your band profiles)? Also, is there a particular game date where this occurs? Just trying to replicate the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post

Are you still able to access the band data (e.g. view your band profiles)? Also, is there a particular game date where this occurs? Just trying to replicate the issue.
              Yes I can access all parts of the game, band data, charts etc... It just doesn't advance to the next week. I'm not sure if it always happens at the same date, I'll have to check on that and come back to u.

Comment

Originally posted by junglefish View Post

Yes I can access all parts of the game, band data, charts etc... It just doesn't advance to the next week. I'm not sure if it always happens at the same date, I'll have to check on that and come back to u.
                Thanks, others feel free to chime in too!

Comment

The only thing I've noticed with this version is that the game occasionally crashes on the Pending Decisions screen when you click on one of the decisions. It doesn't happen every time though and everything else seems to work great.

Comment

It's so strange that some users encounter game breaking issues and others none at all. I've seen people on other forums playing through decades in-game and I can't even complete one era. I'm not even playing with a mod anymore. So weird.

Comment

I'm using the RL Mod and it works fine, apart from the one issue I've mentioned about the Pending Decisions screen.

Comment

For the next update would you be able to fix the auto book tour calendar? and add the choice of collaborative tours? (Like 2 artists headlining a tour)

Comment

What The Actual F*** This game needs updating. I loved this game but now the customer support is just getting pathetic. I am never going to buy another game by Antuan. It's beyond a joke now.

Comment

Working...
                          X