Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dreydumont
    replied
    is it over? the game won't ever get an update? I cant even play it anymore -.-

Leave a comment:

• SallySchumann
    replied
    link does not work anymore.. not like if Antuan was trying to make this happen

Leave a comment:

• Felipe Nunes
    replied
    Update???????????????????????????????????????????? ????????

Leave a comment:

• ViolentSound
    commented on 's reply
    I think the reason why he isn't changing the formula is because it would require a large code rewrite and that could end up breaking the other features of the game which would require tons more testing. With these types of games it's going to be hard to create a realistic flux in sales because they must be programmed and in real life human beings aren't bounded by strict logic like that. It's harder to understand why something flops or an artist doesn't sell as well anymore in the real world which makes that harder to program in a game.

• YoungLondon
    replied
    Originally posted by Felipe Nunes View Post
    Updade???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????
    https://musicwars.codeforjustice.com...ote-on-updates

Leave a comment:

• Felipe Nunes
    replied
    Updade???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????

Leave a comment:

• Royal98
    commented on 's reply
    I wish I could even get close to a top 10.

• brunofernando
    commented on 's reply
    12 years into the game, but it happens since the beginning.
    I have another game with Destiny Child and Beyoncé, and they don't have any top 40 hit, all the singles are inside the top 10, mainly in the top 3.
    It's really predictable.

• YoungLondon
    replied
    Originally posted by brunofernando View Post
    Everything I release is #1 or end up in the top 3. It's boring, actually.
    Even a song released under word of mouth...
    How far into your game are you? This started happening to me five or so years in and it was because most other labels went under, so fewer artists were releasing things (thus allowing a tiny band with no marketing to break into the top 50).

When there's competition and labels out there, my sales actually vary, as does charting positions.

Leave a comment:

• brunofernando
    replied
    Also, every album and single sells basically the same

Leave a comment:

• brunofernando
    replied
    Everything I release is #1 or end up in the top 3. It's boring, actually.
    Even a song released under word of mouth...

Leave a comment:

• KSI
    replied
    There's too many hiccups in the development of this product, even for one one person to be developing it. The game is dead and Antuan doesn't seem to care.

Leave a comment:

• Vlad Cyrus
    replied
    Originally posted by brgomez View Post

The same with me! antuan do something please, It looks like you made some money from the game and now you're leaving us here with a lot of bugs
    that's exactly what it feels like and it's not fair to those who bought this game or even those who have previously bought this game and had expectations for this one. granted, we're asking for a lot but i don't think it's hard to communicate with us and hear out some of our suggestions towards the game to make the game better..

Leave a comment:

• brgomez
    replied
    Originally posted by Felipe Nunes View Post
    Ok, Antuan

Look at this:

The "Colors" video was 1.3 billion views. Suddenly he "returned" to 738 million. And in the tab "Chart Records" it appears with 2 billion views. It makes no sense!

And that BUG happened not only with a single, but with 4 more that had already reached 1 billion views.

I'm getting tired of it all. I had the patience to wait for you to solve some grotesque errors, but this is absurd!

Another thing: TV and radio DON'T MAKE ANY EFFECT ON SALES! This can't be normal.

C'mon guy!
    The same with me! antuan do something please, It looks like you made some money from the game and now you're leaving us here with a lot of bugs

Leave a comment:

• Felipe Nunes
    replied
    Ok, Antuan

Look at this:

The "Colors" video was 1.3 billion views. Suddenly he "returned" to 738 million. And in the tab "Chart Records" it appears with 2 billion views. It makes no sense!

And that BUG happened not only with a single, but with 4 more that had already reached 1 billion views.

I'm getting tired of it all. I had the patience to wait for you to solve some grotesque errors, but this is absurd!

Another thing: TV and radio DON'T MAKE ANY EFFECT ON SALES! This can't be normal.

C'mon guy!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X