Issues Fixed:

-- screaming stat not displaying on recorded songs
    -- ability not showing for new acts
    -- Online scores load much faster now on the leaderboard

New things:
    -- dancers can now improve dancing ability with practice

www.codeforjustice.com/downloads/1.06x.zip

*link updated*
    Last edited by antuan; 11-15-2016, 11:55 PM.
    antuan@codeforjustice.com

Atuan, what about the charts mechanics and formula? The fact that there's no longevity at all on the charts? The fact that without physical copies available songs flops really hard?
    I'm stuck on January 31st by the way! It just stops loading and I can even go back to the main page and try to move forward again, nothing happens!

Edit: I'm stuck with both Mods, it just won't load the next month, the game freezes at the loading page and all the buttons (charts, roaster, bands etc.) are unlocked!
    This happens anytime the month has to change to the next one! I went through by loading my save on a previous version of the game, and with 1x05 I'm now stuck at the end of February, to load March I have to go back to a previous game version!
    Last edited by Monky_2405; 11-15-2016, 03:41 AM.

Comment

• KSI
      KSI commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm running into the roadblock problem as well, can't load past the last week of January.

• YoungLondon
      YoungLondon commented
      Editing a comment
      I've got the same January issue happening too

We show so many bugs and things to be improved and i see that basically nothing we've talked about has been fixed. I did a list based on everything that was said earlier, of what i think is the most important right now. Please, listen to us.

- Popularity bug.
    - Charts formula ( it's extremely annoying to play knowing all singles you release will be 1 and then it will drop)
    -DVD dont sell phisical copies.
    - Our acts have very low streaming, while the streaming from others artists are normal.

Antuan please focus on this. It took you so long to release this new patch and it does not solve much of the problems. Do not delay so much for a new patch. We paid for a game that was clearly not ready but we're still waiting for it to become better.
    Last edited by lapras; 11-15-2016, 06:31 AM.

Comment

• timberlago
      timberlago commented
      Editing a comment
      and it's almost impossible to stay at the top for a long time

• lapras
      lapras commented
      Editing a comment
      its working now

• ViolentSound
      ViolentSound commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the reason why he isn't changing the formula is because it would require a large code rewrite and that could end up breaking the other features of the game which would require tons more testing. With these types of games it's going to be hard to create a realistic flux in sales because they must be programmed and in real life human beings aren't bounded by strict logic like that. It's harder to understand why something flops or an artist doesn't sell as well anymore in the real world which makes that harder to program in a game.

New link up.
    antuan@codeforjustice.com

Comment

You'd think if you asked for suggestions Antuan, some of them would be implemented. Music Wars Empire has been quite the disappointment thus far with these updates that don't change much.

And the update still doesn't help the bug in my game that crashed.. it still shows as 1.03?
      Last edited by Vlad Cyrus; 11-16-2016, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• antuan
        antuan commented
        Editing a comment
        It should show 1.05. Be sure you're running the right exe.

Popularity bug antuan

I changed the popularity of one act in the editor, but when I start a new game popularity is not changed.

Comment

Yup I downloaded the link in the folder, and replaced it with the old MWE.exe and it's showing as 1.03..

Comment

• antuan
          antuan commented
          Editing a comment
          Others having this issue? Try restarting your pc.

antuan Why do you want to keep the charts formula and dvd sells the same? I mean, i like the formula on all the charts except US. You're always reaching the number 1, always selling a lot after a lot of weeks, the game is really boring 'cause US looks like just simple and previsible math. This is boring, almost all my singles are out of top 100 for 10 weeks and then reach the number 1 after 20 weeks. ALWAYS like this. Please, do something, we're begging you already. The US Formula on MWR 2 was the best!

Comment

I dislike the chart formula, too, but I have to say it can be slightly random in terms of debuting - sometimes I even enter the charts at #5 week one (although it's never stable - always peaks and then rapidly falls).

Comment

I have a bug where if I 'go solo' with a member of a band, they default to metalcore and join a random Australian label?

Comment

• antuan
              antuan commented
              Editing a comment
              This happens with any band? They always go to an Australian label? Are you using the RLmod?

• Joe
              Joe commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, am using RL mod. Tested on a few saves, the label varies - as does the genre they become - but they never stick with my label. Hopefully a fix soon?

I think I finally found the cause of a really old bug.

So, a while back I reported that the random topic glitch was happening, but you couldn't replicate it. And when I made a new save, I wasn't experiencing it either. Well, with some bands (still not sure why), when I go to change their genre I see this: http://i.imgur.com/u5t2VhW.png

If I change that artists genre, everything seems normal and dandy. BUT, if they go to record, any theme chosen will result in a random topic being chosen. http://i.imgur.com/df3j2rc.png
            In this case, it's the topic "Footloose", which should be under 80's Nostalgia and not Teenage Rebellion.

The band I'm experiencing this with is one I added myself a couple weeks back, but I know I've seen that "=1.#IND%" before with other artists in the mod.

Comment

Originally posted by brgomez View Post
              antuan Why do you want to keep the charts formula and dvd sells the same? I mean, i like the formula on all the charts except US. You're always reaching the number 1, always selling a lot after a lot of weeks, the game is really boring 'cause US looks like just simple and previsible math. This is boring, almost all my singles are out of top 100 for 10 weeks and then reach the number 1 after 20 weeks. ALWAYS like this. Please, do something, we're begging you already. The US Formula on MWR 2 was the best!
              YES. antuan you just need improve the USA charts formula. And about the DVD, why do you think you dont need to fix this? We spent money producing phisical copies and when it release dont sell the copies, only digital. Its clearly a bug.

Comment

Theres a problem in the stream system. When im the manager of my act the max streams are 12 or 13kk, while other acts have 100kk or more. And i have the best selling single with only 12kk. Theres something wrong.

Comment

Restarted my pc, still shows 1.03..

Comment

At least, if you really want to keep the formula the same, let media improve sales again! In that way, setting a good media promotion, singles/albums (depending on the overall ability of the artist) can rise faster and be more stable!

Comment

Working...
                    X