• Show
Clear All

• DinahJane
    replied
    Where do i get the serial number? antuan

Leave a comment:

• seola
    replied
    how do i put mods in this? i tried putting in the contents folder, but its not working

Leave a comment:

• KevinSteen
    replied
    Hey! I tried the last version posted and it works for me aswell! Can't wait for when it get released for Mac... Great job!

Leave a comment:

• junglefish
    commented on 's reply
    It does! Thanks! :-)
    Another issue I noticed is that I can't get an artist to record an album. I tried to play a bit to test it, so I chose a songwriter, producer, theme etc... but then clicking on the Finalize button doesn't do anything. I don't know if it's related to what you said about needing to renew the mac license?

• antuan
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, that's normal. You shouldn't have to enter the serial everytime though. Where is the game installed? Try moving it to your desktop and tell me if that makes a difference.

• junglefish
    commented on 's reply
    One thing I noticed is that it says version 1.05 and not 1.06, is that normal? Also, I need to put my serial everytime I open the app.

• antuan
    replied
    Great! Just a note that the data will time out after 10 minutes of gamplay. I have to renew the mac license before that'll work. It costs a pretty penny, but now that I know it works I'll go ahead and foot the bill.

Leave a comment:

• junglefish
    commented on 's reply
    And... it works! No need to switch to Windows anymore!
    Thank you!

• antuan
    replied
    Here's a new test link:

Mac Verison Download

Leave a comment:

• jvinp
    replied
    Can we still hope for a mac version?

Leave a comment:

• Rydlyms
    replied
    I tried doing the install; I extracted the files to the Frameworks folder (see screenshot) but then when I open the game and enter the serial number I get a message in the Status section that reads "the esellerate engine is not." I'm using my serial number from the PC install so that may be the issue. Let me know if I should try something else.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ben Patrick
    replied

Leave a comment:

• antuan
    replied
    Can others try these steps as well?

Leave a comment:

• antuan
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm the image is difficult to see but seems right. Are you able to click into the file? It should have subfolders.

• Ben Patrick
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X