No announcement yet.

Mac Version (Testing)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great! Just a note that the data will time out after 10 minutes of gamplay. I have to renew the mac license before that'll work. It costs a pretty penny, but now that I know it works I'll go ahead and foot the bill.
    antuan@codeforjustice.com

Comment

• junglefish
      junglefish commented
      Editing a comment
      One thing I noticed is that it says version 1.05 and not 1.06, is that normal? Also, I need to put my serial everytime I open the app.

• antuan
      antuan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that's normal. You shouldn't have to enter the serial everytime though. Where is the game installed? Try moving it to your desktop and tell me if that makes a difference.

• junglefish
      junglefish commented
      Editing a comment
      It does! Thanks! :-)
      Another issue I noticed is that I can't get an artist to record an album. I tried to play a bit to test it, so I chose a songwriter, producer, theme etc... but then clicking on the Finalize button doesn't do anything. I don't know if it's related to what you said about needing to renew the mac license?

Hey! I tried the last version posted and it works for me aswell! Can't wait for when it get released for Mac... Great job!

Comment

how do i put mods in this? i tried putting in the contents folder, but its not working

Comment

Where do i get the serial number? antuan

Comment

Working...
        X