1.03x

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [B
    I just have to express my opinion here: Suffice it to say if this were a Bioware or a Rockstar or any other big named company handling a game like this the damage to their image in the eyes of the consumer would be catastrophic and leave many wary of buying from the company again. But in your case Mr. Johnson I understand you're the only developer working on this game and with that you get a reasonable pass. It's imperative however regarding future releases to not release a product that's clearly not ready for the general public if you want to continue to build upon a positive reputation in the game industry. A game spent 2-3 years in development towards perfection wins out over an unfinished and rushed product that makes the consumer feel cheated :/.
    I totally agree with you. i've been following this game since MW1 and he is always like this. you know the real problem? he couln't care less about what we, costumers, think of him or the game. The game has potential, and THIS is the sad part of it all
    Last edited by marchetto; 10-28-2016, 07:23 PM.

Comment

"Please, fix the chart. The formula is terrible. Many weeks after releasing all the songs hit 1 (just for one week) and then fall forever. Its impossible to stay stable."

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!

Comment

Vai lançar um patch que presta ou tá difícil? Obrigada

Comment

Sorry for cross-posting, but this thread seems more active than the general forum is:

Recording isn't bringing about any new tracks for me any more. It used to work fine. I'd set up everything under 'New Release', the artist would go into the studio and after the allotted recording dates, I'd get the Pending Decisions screen come up and would have the new songs to work with.

After a while on my main save, no Pending Decisions would come up after the recording dates. I sent the artist into the studio again and still nothing happened. I looked under Songs and New Release and there was nothing there from the sessions. After the third recording session, now having gone months in the studio, a Pending Decisions screen came up with the results of the three separate recording sessions and I could finally access the recorded tracks.

The same thing started happening with other artists on other saves (always with the needing three attempts before the results of the sessions all came up at once...just about workable, but especially annoying for artists with creative control, who decided to make about 35 tracks in each of the three recording sessions). I started a new save and the artist was able to record her first album through the first recording session, but since then recording sessions aren't bringing about anything. She has had four studio sessions so far, taking months each, and nothing to show for it. The game is utterly unplayable at the moment.

This never happened before in the first few months of playing the game. Am I doing something wrong all of a sudden, or is this a bug?

I'm not playing with any mods. My artists have a high morale before, during and after recording (upwards of 95%). They have options left on their contracts. They're not retired. If I do something that will bring up the Pending Decisions screen like have a music video ready for release, it doesn't show the results of the recording session either (I thought this might be a workaround, but no). I've tried changing the number of songs to record (for artists without creative control) and I've tried saving, quitting and reloading the game, but nothing works.

I hope this all makes sense.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Has anyone encountered something similar?

Comment

ok

I said before the videos' views are very realistic BUT none of my videos reaches 2 billion views and it sucks!

Comment

Every single artist/band that i created has 0% ability and 0% popularity in ALL countries, please, fix it antuan

Comment

Originally posted by brgomez View Post
                Every single artist/band that i created has 0% ability and 0% popularity in ALL countries, please, fix it antuan
                Me too.

Very long-winded work-around:

Down-grade your game to 1.04
                Create solo artists (doesn't seem to work for bands still?)
                Sign them to your label via editor (can always create a new label in the database, and when starting new game choose 'Existing Label' option and select your custom label)
                Create a new game (see step above)
                Save the game
                Re-patch your game to 1.3
                Play

--

I find with 1.3 I can't even scout new talent still. Everyone's got 0%

Comment

Originally posted by Joe View Post

Me too.

Very long-winded work-around:

Down-grade your game to 1.04
                  Create solo artists (doesn't seem to work for bands still?)
                  Sign them to your label via editor (can always create a new label in the database, and when starting new game choose 'Existing Label' option and select your custom label)
                  Create a new game (see step above)
                  Save the game
                  Re-patch your game to 1.3
                  Play

--

I find with 1.3 I can't even scout new talent still. Everyone's got 0%
                  it works, thanks

Comment

• Joe
                    Joe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Great! It's frustrating, though, as you can't sign new talent etc via scouting, but it's a sort of work around. It's fun till they get super old and you feel like you can't sign new people!
                Working...
                X