No announcement yet.

1.03x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About my side project artist..in the popularity page this artist has, for example, 100% in all of the US territories..but the average score for US in general is lower than 40%, same happens with the other regions!

Comment

I just noticed that one of my acts (Fifth Harmony) after 4 albums released still has 5 contract options left! I'm playing the RLMod and I can't remember if I deleted them and then recreated them, I sure did change in the editor their genre...on their profile the "story box" is empty (no such thing as "they sold tons of millions worldwide thanks a strong fanbase"),

Comment

I change to 0 all the popularity but...

Comment

Streams profit are very high. A song with low sales have much profit because it had many streams. In real life, streams do not generate so much profit.

Comment

Originally posted by Monky_2405 View Post
            Yes! Happy to see the game is still evolving.
            Antuan, something needs to be done for the charts. Most of the time singles in the US starts real slow (in a real unrealistic way) and it's frustrating 'cause you can't do nothing but wait for them to climb the chart (it can also take 22/25 weeks in game) no matter what (popularity, media or whatever). I'd like a game where you have to "build up" the hype for a release, media NEEDS to improve commercial performance of songs/albums (not just simply popularity) and also popularity shouldn't be the only thing that influence a release performance. Physical copies are too relevant, when you release less physical copies your artist automatically flops (also, AI controlled artists never release physical copies for 2nd, 3rd etc. single..only for the 1st one).

In MWR2 Media (and promotion settings) helped a song/album commerical performance, made it rise the chart when promoted..in spite of the popularity (itshould only influence the initial hype, by helping for example an "instant smash" or media outlest available for the artist).

In MWR2 a single can debut in top 10, even number 1, or even lower in the chart...that's random, and it's ok, but it also depend on promotion booked or setted.

Regarding streaming charts, the fact that player releases didn't chart high depends on the real mod I suppose, since using an old one I converted back in time from MWR2, that charts worked fine!
            ++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment

The amount of streams and views are GREAT! to me, they are very realistic.

BUT I think streams and video' views need to follow the same line of marketing we have chosen for the single. A single with the kind of marketing "word of mouth", for example, can't reach the top 10 and let alone exceed 100 million streams or views.

Comment

I've said this every update, but practising still doesn't increase singing or dancing skills.
                Also collaborations between label-mates still cost money and are often rejected.
                I also think collaborations should be able to be negotiated if the artist rejects the original cost/price.

Comment

• antuan
                  antuan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Practicing works for singing, but you're probably limited by the artist's potential; it's a hidden stat set in the editor. But you're right about dancing. I'm going to set it to work for artists who are set with the dancer role.

• grumpily14
                  grumpily14 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I didn't even realise!

Can we please at least get an option in the editor that allows us to turn off physical units for certain types of releases? I really want all singles in my game to be released only digitally, as are the majority in real life.

Comment

always in 2019 all record companies are bankrupt and there's no more new releases.

Only my label is still "working" in the industry

Comment

new acts that I created are appearing with 0 ability and 0 of popularity, no matter what I do in the game editor :/

Comment

Antuan, I really want to know if you have any plans to put a radio airplay system in the game.

And about the singles - it's almost impossible to have any stability at the top of the US charts. I think that would be interesting if you implant a possibility system in the game that can allow a single to be transformed into a viral, so it could be stable at the top of the charts.
                      An example:
                      5% of chances for a single to stay 13 or more weeks at #1
                      15% of chances to stay 11-13 weeks at #1
                      30% of chances to stay 7-11 weeks at #1
                      40% of chances to stay 4-7 weeks at #1
                      70% of chances to stay 1-4 weeks at #1

well, just an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post
                        Issues Fixed:

-When recruiting artists from the Talent Pool to an existing band, the Screaming column doesn’t display any values.
                        -Firing a member of a band changes the Career column in their Group History to “ - Present” instead of changing the Present part to the year they were fired.
                        -Talent scouted artists have a technique skill of 0 despite a proper range being set for the genre in the editor.
                        -If an artist has "Screamer" set to their first role, it won't count towards the Skills/Attributes for the group. Same goes if "Screamer" is set to both.
                        -Save displaying improper score/date on loading screen for CEO Players
                        -setlist display bug that show text in wrong columns when text length was too long
                        -Card switching to main menu after selecting band profile via office screen
                        -player added/updated awards not working (would display TBD in nominee box)

New:
                        Total attendance / capacity now reported on gig screen

Game Editor:
                        Number of entries reflected on each editor button

v1.03 Patch
                        Antuan, I need your help.
                        I play Music Wars for a long time but now I'm having some big issue that I think I've never had before. My saved game stucked in May 26th/2034 and I've tried to chance the patches one by one but it didn't work. Please, Could you help me?

Comment

I've only recently started playing again, installed this update, and regardless of whether I sign an artist from a talent scout or create one in the editor, all their abilities are set to 0. Come on now. This game has been out for long enough.

Comment

the ONLY feature I still want for this game is reissues and deluxe editions. I'd be happy with just reissues/releases though. PLEASE make this happen!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Patrick View Post
                              I've only recently started playing again, installed this update, and regardless of whether I sign an artist from a talent scout or create one in the editor, all their abilities are set to 0. Come on now. This game has been out for long enough.
                              Having the same problem. Unplayable.

Comment

Working...
                              X