1.02x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.02x

• Adjusted critic ratings, fan ratings now a factor of it, which will generally add a boost
      • I think this results in more accurate critic ratings that I hope will please players.
    • Added Mixtape, EP, Greatest Hits, Remix Filters to create a setlist
      • This appears on the create-a-setlist screen
    • Record type Filters now work on release screen
    • Fixed manual booking bug that didn't display booked venues
    • Sometimes failed to display on specialized media pages, this has been fixed
    • Fixed bug that allowed players to Cancel AI shows/tours
    • Fixed bug that displayed 0 manufacturing units when ordering more units
    • Fixed form side project contract bug
      • As YoungLondon pointed out, this basically resulted in new bands without contracts.
    • You should now able to release otherwise previously released singles and promo singles on EPs
    • Fixed single physical release issue for AI-controlled artist @rebukeyui
    • Fixed instrument 0% bug when adding bands in editor
    • Finance screen displays player's finances in preferred currency display.
    • The infamous Northern Ireland bug present in the RL should now be fixed
    • Adjusted U.S. sales formula to add some variation in sales
      • This means that single sales should not repeat anymore
    • Fixed DVD release bug
    • Fixed price bug for certain releases
      • This bug resulted in certain record types like greatest hits, dvd, and compilations not costing any money and therefore player not receive any profit.
    • Adjusted collaboration/remix ratings
    • Note: Remixes allow players to select genre of remixers, regular collaborations do not allow genre switching
    • I added some code that should address the manufacturing bug reported by brgomez
    • Random events should now work [IMPORTANT]
    • Fixed 'disappearing' festivals from calendar -- they should no longer disappear
    • Media/Festivals should no longer be cut off in Chattr
    • Created min/max member categories for awards, by default each award set to >= = <=
      • This means you should set the parameters in the editor if you want this changed.
    • Adjusted streaming sales formula, so it doesn't repeat
    • Adjusted live performance, ratings determined by 90% live ability, 10% band ability multiply * 0.8 + 0.2 * production quality
    • Fixed company reputation bug
    Game Editor
    • Players can now assign companies to recording studios
    • Player can now edit the price of release types
    • Players can now adjust streaming totals by increasing the amount of subscribers for digital carriers (via digital carriers section of the game editor)
      • This will increase streaming weekly streams as has been requested by players
    • Players can edit sublocations weights by going to the locations page (caution, total values should not exceed 1.00 for a given location)
      • You will receive a warning if you go above 1.00 or 100% for a given region
    • -[Attention Modders] There was a reputation issue that didn't properly display your edited reputations for record labels. To remedy this issue going forward, see data check > advanced > developer controls > click "v1 rep update" button -- that should settle it.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_u...ew?usp=sharing

Note that this test build does not work with Steam.
    Last edited by antuan; 06-30-2016, 09:06 PM.
    [email protected]

There's an Digital Plataform tab on the editor. I don't even know how it work but I already love it.

Comment

I was not prepared for it, Antuan.

you gave me several shots knife today

Comment

Remix singles don't sell physical copies.

When more than one artist is learning a skill, the artist you selected to learn first learns all the skills whilst the others don't learn any.

When asking an artist to learn another instrument, it shows up as 0% in the top column even if you have 100% in the bottom column as if you haven't applied them to use the selected instrument, no matter which instrument you choose (only does this with popular and classical instruments from what I've seen so far).

Comment

Overall though, this update has been the best so far and has made me enjoy the game so much more.

Comment

Haven't had a whole lot of time to look at this (I'll pop back in later tonight/tomorrow), so it's mostly a few notes left over from last version and one thing I've noticed right away with the editor.

-Digital Platforms cannot be added to the editor. Hitting Update just defaults back to the settings of Digital Carrier 1.

-All Songwriters/Producers/Directors seem to be locked at the same price. Perhaps their price should fluctuate, either based on skill or based on the success of the songs they’ve written?

-Minor suggestion: Given that artists can belong in multiple projects, can their calendars be reflected to show which project it is that’s recording? Say I have Rancid on my label, and the singer is in three or four other projects. When I send them to record, and multiple projects are recording at once, it’d be great to see “Rancid Recording”, “Transplants Recording”, and so on, for the days that specific act is in the studio. Otherwise, it’s a guess on our end to figure out when the act on your label is getting out of the studio if each has different recording lengths.

-Staff controlled artists aren’t properly categorized on the Your Office screen. All of them seem to be sorted under “Currently Idle” despite their Activities screens saying “Working on New Material” or “Promoting Latest Project”.

Comment

oh yes, let me check this.

Comment

Ok, so I tried to play my save game and it says I need too update but I already did. Yet I update the save again but it still gives me the update my save game message. Also cannot start a new game because of this message, Please Help!!!!!
                Last edited by Royal98; 06-30-2016, 07:31 PM.

Comment

I'll check this right now, but already love the things you said <3

Comment

On the discography page of the single, the sales are showing the right amount but on the charts of the sub-regions in Europe the sales are showed different.

Comment

• brgomez
                      brgomez commented
                      Editing a comment
                      this is happening with me too

• antuan
                      antuan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Did you also edit the subregion weight brgomez? Could you send me a pic of your edits for europe, rebukeyi?

• antuan
                      antuan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think has to deal with a mistake I made in the editor. Tell me if this error occurs after making the edit, closing the game and reopening

All the record labels are with 0% popularity in all locations now

Comment

• antuan
                      antuan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, I was worried about this. See the attention modders note above. Which mod are you using?

• antuan
                      antuan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If you have a backup of the save, you can put it in the files folder, follow the directions in the modders note and replace the files.

• brgomez
                      brgomez commented
                      Editing a comment
                      it doesn't work with the RL+Brazilian mod

The game stop to work in the first game and now the save doesn't work anymore :'(

Comment

• antuan
                      antuan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hmm what happened?

• brgomez
                      brgomez commented
                      Editing a comment
                      i installed the game again and now this isn't happening anymore, the game works fine

Originally posted by Royal98 View Post
                    Ok, so I tried to play my save game and it says I need too update but I already did. Yet I update the save again but it still gives me the update my save game message. Also cannot start a new game because of this message, Please Help!!!!!
                    Note that if you're applying this patch to Steam this happens. I'll create a testing build specifically for Steam soon.
                    [email protected]

Comment

Antuan

How does this streamings editor? one is related to videos and another streaming?

Comment

Antuan, can you put an airplay radio system to the game? This could be interesting...
                        The charts would become more competitive.

Comment

Working...
                        X