Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MDNA
    replied
    so i just updated to this ver. and my chart stopped to work, and my goals 2..
    so i get back to 0.81v and it works again...

Leave a comment:

• junglefish
    replied
    I was doing a tour and it was going great until my dates in Thailand and Taiwan where I had 0 attendance...

Leave a comment:

• waynedelhughes
    replied
    No matter the version I play on (v0.80s,v0.81,v0.90..etc) tours have no attendance at all. Please help!

Leave a comment:

• brunofernando
    replied
    The clear tours option doesn't work

Leave a comment:

• grumpily14
    replied
    When I look at the sales breakdowns on the discography page, it shows different sales then on the charts.

Leave a comment:

• grumpily14
    replied
    When I print 0 physical copies, it sells no digital copies? That doesn't really make sense to me and it's annoying because I wanted to release a digital-exclusive EP to promote my artists upcoming sophomore album.

Leave a comment:

• Monky_2405
    replied
    MWE is so much better then MWR2, Antuan is still working on it and I'm sure it will become near to perfect (also 'cause we're helping him). It is not very enjoyable as for now due to the chart issues you're talking about and bothers me aswell!

- US singles chart run
    - Regional charts are the same but with different sales
    - Popularity doesn't matter when it comes to chart outside the US (meaning that you're always number one with a lot of copies, no matter what)
    - Media shows don't work
    - Having a hit singles in, for example, Latin America makes your album rise way to much from #50 to #1 (and maybe your original peak was #15)
    - Chatrr filters are weird, you can't watch "any style news"
    - "Suggested Title" for albums is really messy.
    - Manufacture more physical copies makes your album climb back the charts

Fix these and you have the game of our dreams!!
    Last edited by Monky_2405; 06-16-2016, 06:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sauras
    commented on 's reply
    I totally agree! And to go further, the whole point of the game should be about promoting your music so all the cool features you have implemented like touring/festivals, award shows, media, streams, music videos etc should have a role in this instead of just being nice but pointless features. And the whole point of releasing and promoting singles is because this is usually the best way to promote an album in the real world. I think once this is worked on, the game will be amazing

• brgomez
    replied
    After a long time playing, just a tip: The sales in US works like a repeating machine. Look at the sales of one of my singles, from an 0% popularity artist:

Week 15: 6,720 (The single start to increase in sales just now)
    Week 16: 8,063
    Week 17: 10,079
    Week 18: 13,439
    Week 19: 20,159
    Week 20: 40,317 (peak)
    Week 21: 20,159 (like week 19)
    Week 22: 13,439 (like week 18)
    Week 23: 10,079 (like week 17)
    Week 24: 8,063 (like week 16)
    Week 25: 6,720 (like week 15)
    And that's happen with ALL my singles, no matter my popularity (also, i need to say it again, the media promotion doesn't work)

This is so unrealistic and to be honest, by now i'm playing the mwr2 because the us sales are a lot better and real there. Please make something about that because the MWE is a lot better than MWR2, but this thing is really boring.

Leave a comment:

• timberlago
    replied
    When I try to edit a musical genre via the Music Wars Editor, the game freezes.

Leave a comment:

• Royal98
    replied
    Ok so my game just started another new bug where the Chattr feed shows all these randoms feeds and I can only see my artists feeds from the your bands section. I can't view any bands feeds thats in pop, rock, etc. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

BTW: Im not using the RL mod.
    Last edited by Royal98; 06-15-2016, 07:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• timberlago
    replied
    I think the limit for studio album songs should be increased too...
    For compilation albums as well

Leave a comment:

• fredreed2000
    replied
    The studio Album limit should be increased to 30 songs because that seems to be the number of songs that a artist will release If you don't select artist control.

Leave a comment:

• grumpily14
    replied
    I think the Studio Album limit should be increased to 20-22 songs.

Leave a comment:

• Felipe Nunes
    replied
    and what about streams?

there's no way for a user-controlled artist to top the new streaming charts in-game because of the low streaming count for user-controlled acts vs. AI ones

Leave a comment:

Working...
X