No announcement yet.

0.9x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also single sales should be much higher in all regions the highest single a artist has gotten to is 599,000 in the USA great game runs way faster then the last two

Comment

Also a very annoying bug is talent retiring only after one album or being active for just a year

Comment

Sweden/Netherlands; Spain/Norway; Austria/Belgium/Switzerland; China/Other (Asia) are all selling the same. Just change some decimals in the weight of the region to make them differ from each other.

Or it could be interesting if we could edit the regions weight and streams by ourselves.

The positions of the songs and albums are the same, so if I am number #2 in France, I will be number #2 in all the other countries in Europe, the same applies to the other regions.
        Last edited by rebukeyuyi; 06-08-2016, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• antuan
          antuan commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmm. Yeah if popularity varied for the subregions, then you should see varied chart positions.

Every single I release debuts at #1 everywhere (except USA, but after 15 weeks or so it goes #1 too), even with no promotion or marketing campaing! My act have 100% rep worldwide but there's no competition, they are always at #1. In MWR2 even when you were a big artist some singles didn't get the top of the charts.

Comment

Originally posted by brunofernando View Post
          Every single I release debuts at #1 everywhere (except USA, but after 15 weeks or so it goes #1 too), even with no promotion or marketing campaing! My act have 100% rep worldwide but there's no competition, they are always at #1. In MWR2 even when you were a big artist some singles didn't get the top of the charts.
          I noticed that getting a hit album (good album sales + #1 peak) is hard while with singles it's pretty easy.

Like I would get three #1 ww singles but the album would peak at #2 (not saying this is not realistic cause this happened to Katy Perry but getting a hit single is very easy in the game).

Comment

Antuan:

- "Confirm" button on the release of a Remix Singles doesn't work, so bacisally you can't release a remix single
            - Songs with featured artists are not showing writers/producers (and even the original solo one does not once the collaboration works)
            - This might just be my impression but it seems that media promo is not helping albums/singles sales!
            Last edited by Monky_2405; 06-09-2016, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Something wrong isn't right, take a look at the europe sales, makes no sense, please, fix this bug.
              Also, the media promotion doesn't work and, please, oh please, make something about the first weeks of us sales, huge artists selling 20k per week for 12 weeks is unrealistic, is annoying
              By now, that's the bugs i see so far (include the tours with 0 attendance). I have to say, i love the game and the chart run table is the best thing ever!! Thanks for always listen to the players!

Comment

• antuan
                antuan commented
                Editing a comment
                Looks like something might have gone wrong with the conversion.

Why after one year or later of the release date, a successful album stops selling? It's unreal... People will still continue buying the album in the virtual stores, even if the product is out of the catalogue of physical discs.
              Last edited by timberlago; 06-10-2016, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• antuan
                antuan commented
                Editing a comment
                It's just a way to keep the game running smoothly (i.e. not calculating too many records at once).

I still can't put B-Sides even if I start a New Game

Comment

Originally posted by timberlago View Post
                Why after one year or later of the release date, a successful album stops selling? It's unreal... People will still continue buying the album in the virtual stores, even if the product is out of the catalogue of physical discs.
                You can disable archive records. If you go into the game settings in game, you'll be able to untick archive records. Click update and sorted

Comment

• antuan
                  antuan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I almost forgot about that, thanks.

When asking your artist to learn a new instrument etc, all their stats drop to -100%

Comment

• antuan
                  antuan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Playing with the mod, right? I need to do more testing with the conversion tool.

[ignore this comment]
                Last edited by timberlago; 06-13-2016, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X