X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0.9x

Fixed album option bug.
    Added controversy 'slice' back to the pie chart
    Resized screenshot share screen (Ctrl + s to take screenshot)
    Added 'screaming' stat to video themes editor
    Can release bsides on singles (requires new game)
    Can navigate up and down on Songs screen with up/down arrow keys
    Adjusted show performance formula to add greater weight to better live performers
    Added screaming stat to video themes screen
    Fixed 'ability/skills' errors from 0.70 saves
    'Buy Catalogue' Button no longer and presented in proper graphic
    By default, CEOs don't receive goals, toggle box in game settings to change this
    Added 'processing' banner while loading save

Download patch here

Note that this is not a complete list of planned changes/fixed for 0.9.
    antuan@codeforjustice.com

Hoping to have the official build in the next couple of days. Happy testing.

Comment

Should we start a new game for this update?

Comment

You don't have to except for the bside fix.

Comment

I'm using steam version of the game, is .81 included with this update? Or do i need to download that also. The game started fine just over writing the files haven't got to test it yet though. To see how it plays.

Comment

Hi Antuan,
            You could insert the option to delete songs that were not used or that the artist does not want to ( help the game loading ) and the flap sounds, to see the quality of the song before you click it ( equal to 2). When in fact the tab relationships will work ?

Comment

1. Bug? When clicking View Tour in Chattr feed there is no close button

2. The AutoBook button seems to gone also. EDIT 2: Ok it's back not completely sure what i did to make it disappear. But.... I closed out of tour restarted it and it was back hmmm.

Notes: Maybe these are gone because i manually patched steam version? Eager to play patches lol...

You are aware you can set up different branches like "Betas" for patches on steam????? Not sure what it involves or if cost money or not. For testing purposes for steam players.
              Last edited by Malaras; 06-07-2016, 04:19 AM. Reason: EDIT 2: Put more info about the autobook.

Comment

Bugs/Suggestions:

- Raise and merge streaming/music video views to count towards album and single sales respectively. Currently there's no way for a user-controlled artist to top the new streaming charts in-game because of the low streaming count for user-controlled acts vs. AI ones. I think that it should be raised by at least 50% in order to reflect the RL streaming/sales climate on BB Hot 100.

- A "randomize" option (in the same way that technique/potential both have one in the data check section) in the editor for critic stats (maybe based on the data in the default mod) would be nice if possible.

- Singles by user-controlled acts aren't able to debut at #1 on U.S. singles chart or even within the top 10 despite region rep. unless it's a remix.

- Single and album sales in the U.S., Canada, Latin America and Oceania are too low even when you put the economy on 100 through the editor.

- The "one date" and "one region" options on the release dates screen don't work. If you want to only set dates for specific regions then you have to turn those two options off and set them manually because otherwise the game doesn't recognize what you're trying to do and you end up with physical release dates worldwide in places that you didn't intent to release in at all. Also, when the feature is left turned on, the game doesn't recognize/automatically change the release dates for a worldwide release if you'd turned it off previously, and you still end up having to do it manually for each region.

Example: Click image for larger version

Name:	test04.png
Views:	10
Size:	391.1 KB
ID:	2597
                Last edited by MusicManagers; 06-07-2016, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post

Can release bsides on singles (requires new game)
                  doesn't seem to work for me, or is there a trick to it I didn't think of?

Comment

B-sides still do not work for me even though I started a new game. USA singles sales are very low and video streams are low as well.

Comment

Projects are stealing too much of my time today, but here's some quick notes:

-I'm getting that old bug from Beta 5 where the game stops loading mid turn and I can use the buttons to navigate off the load screen. This seems to only happen when you set user-added artists (so artists via the editor) to the game and send them to the studio to record. This can be recreated consistently by added a new band/act to the default db and sending them to record or by using the RL Mod.
                      -Game consistently crashes when starting a new game using the default db and Prepopulate Charts enabled. Get's to Prepulation (9) before it just stops and crashes. This was with the default db, not the mod.
                      -Less a bug and more an oddity (I guess in conversion from MWR2-MWE), but in every band in the default db, each non-vocals member has the same Vocals rating as the singer. If the singer's rating is 68, each members is also. This is set in the editor and not a display glitch.
                      -Vocal styles (Singing, Rapping, Screaming) cannot be learned like other instruments. Unsure if this is a bug or intended.
                      -When choosing songwriters for a record, the stats for the artists in the group don't update right away. Double clicking their name displays the proper stats, when it should happen on the first click. This seems to happen in both databases but only with user-added artists.

Comment

• antuan
                        antuan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Re: singing/rapping/screaming. I believe it can be practiced if you set your artist/band member to that role.

• YoungLondon
                        YoungLondon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        For what it's worth, there isn't a role set for Screaming.

please

streams are very low and singles don't have stability in streams charts

i don't know what to do anymore

Comment

Antuan, when I load my game in the newsticker the xError appears and it doesn't go away at least until the next month!
                        Also, it is really to easy on countries such as Canada, Uk, Latin America..to reach the top even with artists with a very low popularity!
                        Since I downloaded this test version, and since I edited a bit the stats in the editore, I'm finally able to release singles in the US with a "realistic" chart run (my artist needs to be at a high popularity level tho to have a single debut in top40 and rise normally in the first weeks!)
                        Last edited by Monky_2405; 06-08-2016, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Oh and Antuan, I really like the fact that singles help the album sales, but I think it need to be a bit more proportionate 'cause I just saw one of my albums (previous peak was #11) rise from the ground to the number 1, just because of a hit single (a hit 'cause even if my artist is not that popular in a certain region, his songs always reach the top 10!)

Comment

Originally posted by MusicManagers View Post
                            Bugs/Suggestions:

- Raise and merge streaming/music video views to count towards album and single sales respectively. Currently there's no way for a user-controlled artist to top the new streaming charts in-game because of the low streaming count for user-controlled acts vs. AI ones. I think that it should be raised by at least 50% in order to reflect the RL streaming/sales climate on BB Hot 100.

- A "randomize" option (in the same way that technique/potential both have one in the data check section) in the editor for critic stats (maybe based on the data in the default mod) would be nice if possible.

- Singles by user-controlled acts aren't able to debut at #1 on U.S. singles chart or even within the top 10 despite region rep. unless it's a remix.

- Single and album sales in the U.S., Canada, Latin America and Oceania are too low even when you put the economy on 100 through the editor.

- The "one date" and "one region" options on the release dates screen don't work. If you want to only set dates for specific regions then you have to turn those two options off and set them manually because otherwise the game doesn't recognize what you're trying to do and you end up with physical release dates worldwide in places that you didn't intent to release in at all. Also, when the feature is left turned on, the game doesn't recognize/automatically change the release dates for a worldwide release if you'd turned it off previously, and you still end up having to do it manually for each region.

Example: [ATTACH=CONFIG]n2597[/ATTACH]
                            How do you change the piracy and economy levels also does anyone know when Band generator will be working

Comment

Working...
                            X