X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.10 Update Available

Overview
    We will continue to update the game! We lowered the price of the game to $9.99 for a limited time only. Thanks to all for suggestions! If you're interested in the changes with physical singles and release types, please see the note below on "added physical unit sliders for release types."

Like the Facebook for all the latest updates: https://www.facebook.com/GameMusicWarsRebirth/

Download

Patch: http://codeforjustice.com/downloads/v1.10.zip

Full: http://codeforjustice.com/downloads/mwe.exe

Instructions for Patch
    1. Replace exe in game dir
    2. Replace "unknown" image in Labels folder
    3. Replace the "Empire Graphics" folder in Graphics folder with the folder in the patch (do not delete the Graphics folder)
    4. Replace data files in Files folder

Changes

Fan Ratings should reflect accurate rating for releases.

Fan ratings are numbers assigned to records based on how well the record satisfies fans of the musical genre. By contrast, critic ratings are numbers assigned to records based on the criteria of media outlets in the game world. Both metrics serve as good indicators of the likelihood of success for your releases.

Flop Sales included in sales calculation

MWE now includes flop sales. Occasionally records—of any record type—will flop hard on the charts. This function was first included in MWR2.

Rare Sales

MWE now includes rare sales. Occasionally records—of any record type—will smash the charts with outstanding record sales. This function was first included in MWR2.

Oversaturation Check

The oversaturation check adds realism to the game by accounting for back to back releases from your artists. Audiences will get sick of your band if they have records coming out too close together. If you flood the charts with back to back releases, your band will not sell as much as it could have if you provided fans more time to miss your artist.

Forthcoming Singles and Oversaturation Check

The singles oversaturation check adds realism to the game by accounting for the number of singles released from a given album. The first single from a new release usually (but not always) generates the most excites from fans. The following singles will wane in their potential success after each subsequent release. This phenomenon provides incentive for artists to record new material.

Add+ Button in Artists Editor

Songs are now sorted alphabetically on the Songs screen

Added 15, 30, 45, 52 As Options for Archiving/Retiring records

You once again toggle between the above numbers in the game settings window, depending on how fast you would like the game to process releases.

Fixed Chattr Messages for your bands filter

In 1.09x, a bug showed bands from other labels on Your Bands Chattr. This has been addressed for 1.10.

Removed player labels from companies screen

In 1.09x, the player’s record label appeared in the list of Other Record Companies. This has been addressed for 1.10.

Added physical unit sliders for release types

Players can now increase realism by excluding physical sales from the single sales calculations via the game editor > release types (before starting a new game). Set the physical unit sliders to 0% if you would like the game (including AI) to not release physical singles. When this is set to zero, players also cannot release physical singles in the game (only digital). Note: players should increase location sales in the locations editor by the proportion they reduced physical sales in the release type editor, or else single sales will be lower overall.

This change has been made to default database for 1.10.

Add Promo Sales

As in MWR2, media promotion can affect sales for your latest album or single releases. The sales bump depends on both the medium and the popularity of the media outlet. TV shows receive the greatest sales boot, followed by Magazine, Radio, Newspaper and Web. The formula is the same as the one used in MWR2.

Fixed missing directors 'select' button

Fixed men becoming pregnant Chattr message

Fixed ERROR 0x71000; on discs card

Screenshot issue on charts

If you want to take a screenshot of the game, press CTRL + S. This function should now also work on the charts screen.

Fixed high portion of streaming revenue

In 1.09x, streaming made up an excessive amount of a record’s revenue being it was “double counted” about seven times. This issue has been addressed for 1.10.

DVD albums sale physical units

DVD albums should now sale physical units. If issues persist with zero physical units, you can fix the issue by changing the physical unit sliders in the releases types editor. See change 11.

Fixed Duplicate Band Names from talent Search

Fixed Missing Charge for Building Recording Studio

Fixed Production Skill Bug

Fixed Size Bug When Starting New Record Label

Fixed Bug that Allowed Duplicate Song Titles When Editing Songs

Fixed Bug that Allowed Duplicate Bands after Talent Search
    Last edited by antuan; 07-30-2017, 08:53 PM.
    antuan@codeforjustice.com

asdfghj I RAN.

I've been refreshing this forum all day.

I'm perched!

Comment

Download link is up!
      antuan@codeforjustice.com

Comment

Yess!

Thank you, Antuan!

Booting it up now.

Comment

So, I've started up the game and it looks like this

I have the new graphics file in my folder

Comment

Updated real world mod for this version is here: https://musicwars.codeforjustice.com...att-1-10-patch

Comment

OH

I just realised I deleted the graphics folder by accident!

Comment

Bitch i'm dying

Comment

OMG ANTUAN IM DYINGGGGGGGG!!!! can't wait to play this

Comment

Can someone try to release a compilation in the new patch?
                    In the previous patch compilations didn't sell physical copies anywhere, Greatest Hits didn't sell at all in Asia, and tracklists for both were mixed up (not in the order we select - the same goes for singles with b-sides).
                    Also, a lot of record labels were going into bankruptcy!

I don't know if those issues were fixed, I'll try to test it but if someone or Antuan could try it out, please...

Comment

• antuan
                      antuan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      They should be fixed!

• brunofernando
                      brunofernando commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you!
                      I'm beyong excited about the new patch haha

Does your artists get pregnant or into a relationship?
                    Never happened to me during the game.
                    How does it work?

Comment

• YoungLondon
                      YoungLondon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It would show up as a Chattr message.

Esse momento é nosso!

Comment

Wait for award shows performance effect in chart but I'M IN LOVE WITH THE NEW PATCH! CONGRATULATIONS! <3

Comment

Antuan is our king!

Comment

Originally posted by brunofernando View Post
                          Antuan is our king!
                          Kinga ele, amore

Comment

Working...
                          X