Auto Book freezing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Book freezing

Everytime I try to use the Auto Book feature my game freezes it doesn’t matter how many shows I do.

Originally posted by grumpily14 View Post
    Everytime I try to use the Auto Book feature my game freezes it doesn’t matter how many shows I do.
    Are you on the latest version and using any of the mods? I'm having trouble replicating this on my end.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungLondon View Post

Are you on the latest version and using any of the mods? I'm having trouble replicating this on my end.
      I’m on the latest version using the real life mod. It seems to only be happening when I try to book small venues in Asia I have realised.

Comment

Originally posted by grumpily14 View Post

I’m on the latest version using the real life mod. It seems to only be happening when I try to book small venues in Asia I have realised.
        Which mod are you using and experiencing this on?

I remember way back with my mod, I learned that if there aren't any venues of a specific size, the game will get stuck in a loop and crash trying to retrieve the venue list. I can't remember if I reported this to Antuan back then and he fixed it, or if I just included more venues so it wouldn't be an issue. Either way, I'll forward this along though Im not experiencing this in the RW3 mod

Comment

Originally posted by YoungLondon View Post

Which mod are you using and experiencing this on?

I remember way back with my mod, I learned that if there aren't any venues of a specific size, the game will get stuck in a loop and crash trying to retrieve the venue list. I can't remember if I reported this to Antuan back then and he fixed it, or if I just included more venues so it wouldn't be an issue. Either way, I'll forward this along though Im not experiencing this in the RW3 mod
          I am using the same mod as you, and it seems to be that there is no 'Small' venues in the database in Asia from what I can tell.

Comment

Working...
          X