Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games Freezing

antuan YoungLondon
    Games, old or new, now freeze at “pDevelopment” stage on loading screen. Help please

Are you playing the Steam version? If not, are you on the latest 1.17x Test Patch?

Comment

No I am on 1.16

Comment

Non-Steam 1.16

Comment

That bug was released in the 1.17x text patch. There's two different versions of the patch currently up, though the bug is fixed in both. The latest is this patch.

Comment

Thanks! I hate not being able to play the best game in the world 🙄

Comment

YoungLondon Ok now another problem. Updated to 1.17 but now can’t start a new game. Buttons outside of load game are unclickable. Help 😞😞

Comment

Originally posted by KianParker View Post
                YoungLondon Ok now another problem. Updated to 1.17 but now can’t start a new game. Buttons outside of load game are unclickable. Help 😞😞
                I'll shoot you a PM and we can figure this one out.

Comment

Originally posted by KianParker View Post
                  Same problem as you. I thought it was my PC and I uninstalled and installed again, and now my serial is giving invalid. YoungLondon

Comment

Originally posted by melody fox View Post

Same problem as you. I thought it was my PC and I uninstalled and installed again, and now my serial is giving invalid. YoungLondon
                    Shot you a PM too.

Comment

Yeah melody fox i did the same as well but his pm fixed the issues so far...

Comment

Working...
                      X