Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! I've got a problem, I bought FM version and I don't know what happened, but the game is not showing artist's skills/attributes, finances...

Comment

Originally posted by sheriffboateng View Post
      Hello! I've got a problem, I bought FM version and I don't know what happened, but the game is not showing artist's skills/attributes, finances...
      Mind taking a screenshot of where you're seeing this problem?

Comment

Continuing about my earlier post, whenever i press Update is when the error appears and all themes disappear. However, when i restart the game the error is gone and all the changes I made have been applied. It is quite tedious though if I have to restart the game after every edit.

Comment

• YoungLondon
          YoungLondon commented
          Editing a comment
          I've got this one in our bug list. Thanks for reporting!

Originally posted by younglondon View Post
        mind taking a screenshot of where you're seeing this problem?
        click image for larger version  name:	mwe4.png views:	0 size:	843.1 kb id:	9615click image for larger version  name:	mwe1.png views:	0 size:	888.1 kb id:	9612Click image for larger version  Name:	image_816.png Views:	4 Size:	842.8 KB ID:	9611
        Attached Files
        Last edited by sheriffboateng; 04-16-2019, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sheriffboateng View Post
          Does this happen when you use the defaut database?
          [email protected]

Comment

In my save, every time I have to mark a Single / Album release the game closes. since it went to Steam

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post

Does this happen when you use the defaut database?
              Yes, it does

Comment

Why do mods not work on the steam version? I moved files over to the local files and then I it loads up to nr 10... stalls and crashes

Comment

Originally posted by dauphin View Post
                  Why do mods not work on the steam version? I moved files over to the local files and then I it loads up to nr 10... stalls and crashes
                  Which mods are you using that are causing these problems?

Also, when you moved your mods over, did you bring the whole folder over or just the mod files? If you brought them all over, try deleting the Active.rev file in your Files folder and then right click the game on Steam, click Properties. Then click Local Files, and "Verify Integrity of Game Files".
                  Last edited by YoungLondon; 05-29-2019, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Is the Release Types bug being fixed in the editor as this has been a ongoing issue since the last Update version 1.17...…..You cannot make any amendments as the update button does not physically work on this option. This is a Game killer for me as I cannot switch Physical sales for singles on. The sliders all work it just does not update.

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	example.png
Views:	21
Size:	743.5 KB
ID:	9865

Since re-installing the game on Steam with the Steam code, I have had issues with the interface which mean I can't access the game. Please see the following example for reference; this appears when trying to start a game and I am unable to access any of the options, which means I cannot start the game.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X