This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam Bug Reports

If any Steam users are here and have any bug reports, feel free to post them here.

just go onto steam Young u will see that this game has overall bad reviews of bad crashings bugs etc etc and that the game does not get updated frequently like the non steam version but me myself dont use the steam version

Comment

Originally posted by MusicLover900 View Post
      just go onto steam Young u will see that this game has overall bad reviews of bad crashings bugs etc etc and that the game does not get updated frequently like the non steam version but me myself dont use the steam version
      Right. The thing is, those reviews talking about crashes are pretty old and are from when the game first launched. The Steam version is now on the latest version of the game, the same you guys are playing (the reason the latest patch has separate versions is because of the Steam versions update), so if those crashes are there, you guys would be experiencing them too. The reviews are just there because the people who left them haven't gone back to play the game and update their reviews since. You can tell by checking the date the review was posted and seeing how old they are.

Comment

• MusicLover900
        MusicLover900 commented
        Editing a comment
        still u guys should try and see if the people that still play the steam version arent getting crashing and arent reporting them cause they think the game isnt supported anymore by u guys

Hello, wanted to play this again. But game asking me to log in. And it's saying my user name / pass is wrong Assuming my forum info?
      Last edited by Malaras; 02-04-2019, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Got working

Comment

Game hanging
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2019-02-05 11.43.34.png Views:	0 Size:	950.8 KB ID:	9370

Just pass turn

Save 1.zip

Happened after i hired staff for a band
          ----------------
          Also if you bankrupt, click on for record labels it shows Error where the labels list should be.
          Last edited by Malaras; 02-05-2019, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Malaras View Post
            Game hanging
            Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot 2019-02-05 11.43.34.png Views:	0 Size:	950.8 KB ID:	9370

Just pass turn

Save 1.zip

Happened after i hired staff for a band
            ----------------
            Also if you bankrupt, click on for record labels it shows Error where the labels list should be.
            The pDevelopment bug is fixed in a latest test patch that we haven't rolled out on Steam just yet. I'll forward the bankrupting bug to Antuan, thanks!!

Comment

Got the pDevelopment bug today. I take it there is no fix for it on Steam until the new patch is released?

Also when I put patch 1.17 in the steam folder it says my serial is not valid

Comment

Originally posted by Phenetic View Post
                Got the pDevelopment bug today. I take it there is no fix for it on Steam until the new patch is released?

Also when I put patch 1.17 in the steam folder it says my serial is not valid
                Correct, at the moment, that patch isn't available on Steam. We're working on fixing a few more bugs and then we're going to roll out the patch officially to everyone.

Comment

n 1.17 Official Steam is not able to put the covers of the albums.

I can not edit the release types in the editor yet, not saved

Comment

Originally posted by rebex View Post
                    n 1.17 Official Steam is not able to put the covers of the albums.

I can not edit the release types in the editor yet, not saved
                    Is FM installed through Steam? You can check this by going into your Library, clicking MWE, and looking in the DLC panel. Sometimes when DLC is added to your Steam profile, it doesn't download it immediately.

If it is installed, can you access other FM features like the Adjustable ticket slider or the Radio station song rotations?

Comment

My MWE was by Steam, now the FM I bought at your store and my 1.17 save is without FM. How do I do it?

I also sent you an Email Yesterday
                      Originally posted by YoungLondon View Post

Is FM installed through Steam? You can check this by going into your Library, clicking MWE, and looking in the DLC panel. Sometimes when DLC is added to your Steam profile, it doesn't download it immediately.

If it is installed, can you access other FM features like the Adjustable ticket slider or the Radio station song rotations?

Comment

Originally posted by rebex View Post
                        My MWE was by Steam, now the FM I bought at your store and my 1.17 save is without FM. How do I do it?

I also sent you an Email Yesterday
                        That's why you aren't able to access the FM features. The webstore version is no longer being supported, we have a whole thread about it here - https://musicwars.codeforjustice.com...c-wars-players

I don't have an email from you, are you sure it went through? Try sending it again, and make sure your email includes your FM order confirmation and I'll get the Steam key sent over.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungLondon View Post

That's why you aren't able to access the FM features. The webstore version is no longer being supported, we have a whole thread about it here - https://musicwars.codeforjustice.com...c-wars-players

I don't have an email from you, are you sure it went through? Try sending it again, and make sure your email includes your FM order confirmation and I'll get the Steam key sent over.
                          I sent another email, I was missing the "V" in the email

Comment

Hi can you guys look into the Game Editor and specifically Themes in general? I keep getting ERROR 0x70505 whenever i try to edit stuff.

Comment

Working...
                            X