SO I bought it again... instant issues even with DLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO I bought it again... instant issues even with DLC

I bought from the store along with the DLC so i have the most up to date versions, it has issues instantly which is so disappointing!

When you launch it has the tick boxes for unlimited releases etc - that doesn't work, you can only release in the area your label is setup in, I think if you un-tick and tick again it might work.

There are areas where if you tick the top right X it closes the whole program, it has happened 3 times already for me and it is so annoying - you can say these are minor issues but this is a *finished game, why is this still an issue??

I'll update as i play through more

Originally posted by Andy View Post
    When you launch it has the tick boxes for unlimited releases etc - that doesn't work, you can only release in the area your label is setup in, I think if you un-tick and tick again it might work.
    Weird I'm not experiencing this on my end. Is anybody else getting this issue?

There are areas where if you tick the top right X it closes the whole program, it has happened 3 times already for me and it is so annoying - you can say these are minor issues but this is a *finished game, why is this still an issue??
    What operating system are you playing on? On Windows 10, the X buttons are greyed out entirely and unable to be clicked.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungLondon View Post
      Weird I'm not experiencing this on my end. Is anybody else getting this issue?

What operating system are you playing on? On Windows 10, the X buttons are greyed out entirely and unable to be clicked.
      Windows 10 - go to your office, click on any that produce a pop up and close the game

Comment

Windows 10 - go to your office, click on any that produce a pop up and close the game
        You're right! Got them logged in our bug sheet, thanks for the report!

Comment

Working...
        X