Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.10 worked better than 1.15 FM

I owned MWE v 1.10 -- worked just fine.
    Today, I bought FM and installed it -- game doesn't even work anymore. Here's a list of issues that are currently making me want my $ back:

- It takes about 5 minutes for the game to even launch now (1.10 version took about 5 seconds)
    - It asks me to input the serial for FM every time I launch the game
    - Whenever I start a new game, it gets to "Pre-populating Charts 1" then crashes. Every time. (Never happened with 1.10)
    - I decided to try and uncheck the "Prepopulated Charts" box when creating a new game to see if it'll let me inw that way. It does, BUT the player name says "AJ" (I'm assuming from Antuan Johnson). It says AJ no matter what name I put in... THEN, when I try to just play one week (because everything else in the game seems to be correct), the game freezes on the load screen. Can't even play one week!

I don't know if I installed it wrong or what. Can someone help?

How do I get this to work OR get my $5 back for FM so I can go back to playing version 1.10.

Thanks!

(Note: not angry ... just very frustrated because I love this game and now it won't let me play at all).

Originally posted by hodgesc View Post
    - It asks me to input the serial for FM every time I launch the game
    - Whenever I start a new game, it gets to "Pre-populating Charts 1" then crashes. Every time. (Never happened with 1.10)
    - I decided to try and uncheck the "Prepopulated Charts" box when creating a new game to see if it'll let me inw that way. It does, BUT the player name says "AJ" (I'm assuming from Antuan Johnson). It says AJ no matter what name I put in... THEN, when I try to just play one week (because everything else in the game seems to be correct), the game freezes on the load screen. Can't even play one week!
    I believe these issues are a sign of another issue independent of the game, mainly regarding the games folder being installed as "Read-Only" (hence the game using the default save name - A J - and not the one you tried to enter and save). Someone else had a similar issue that seems to be resolved, so I'll link you to the thread and advise you try those steps and see if it works.
    https://musicwars.codeforjustice.com...mber-everytime

If those steps in the above link don't work, PM me.

Comment

Working...
    X